Re: Eldrith Pirates vs Toras Raiders

you're all talk . stop hiding in the forrums and get back infield and make an effort if you're so tuff . just bring it , don't hide in the forrums saying i'm this i'm doing that when you're side of the fence are dirty just as bad . they geting reported an still continue throwing dirt in the pms at me . you talk about intellegence well then come use it instead of continuing pouring petrol on the flame out here . now i'm going to ask you nicely , stop coming all the way out here , come back infield and let the numbers do the talking . hey there are dirty stuff going on both sides of the fence don't denie it , i'm seeing it . but none of it's illegal except the pm abuse i'm still geting after reporting . so stop kicking up such a stink and don't get involved in a war when you can't handle the flowers you love geting trampled on . this post is really geting heated up . now get back here infield!

I have never seen someone butcher the English language so bad...Either invest in spell check, or get me a translator...is "infield" your new favorite word...do you just pick a word to repeat 47 times in a single post....and when you try to tell someone to use their *intelligence* you should probably spell *Intelligence* correctly... You say we are all talk but if you kindly direct your attention to the CR page you will clearly see who is winning...even with a person in our alliance giving you our online times you still have no major hits...and for that i give you big a old...wait for it....
Spoiler:

next time make sure you got higher td from suicide rip Caius .. and thanks for free d/f
The attacker has lost a total of 7.500.000 units.
The defender has lost a total of 5.637.800 units.
A debris field containing 3.000.780 units of Metal and 1.507.800 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 19 %

Dire_Venom wrote:This is turning out quite well in terms of action. Wars havr killed alliances in speed before its good to see everyones holding up :) although... there seems to be a lot of discussion about the use of rips.. if im not wrong a new engine will come out in about a month lets see how they alter rips :D
I'm not to sure what is going on with this war tbh....more flaming than fleet crashing and old tactics used from a war in Extreme between PL and SGA that got flamed to pieces....so less friction and more action please :D

fatesoul wrote:next time make sure you got higher td from suicide rip Caius .. and thanks for free d/f
The attacker has lost a total of 7.500.000 units.
The defender has lost a total of 5.637.800 units.
A debris field containing 3.000.780 units of Metal and 1.507.800 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 19 %

i have got higher TD idiot! why come post on here ones of the very few i didn't .

Joshanddrew wrote:I have never seen someone butcher the English language so bad...Either invest in spell check, or get me a translator...is "infield" your new favorite word...do you just pick a word to repeat 47 times in a single post....and when you try to tell someone to use their *intelligence* you should probably spell *Intelligence* correctly... You say we are all talk but if you kindly direct your attention to the CR page you will clearly see who is winning...even with a person in our alliance giving you our online times you still have no major hits...and for that i give you big a old...wait for it....
Spoiler:
english is a foreign language , it's not my cultures , i am polynesian . english is a second language . i've seen worse here so don't you think i'm doing fine ? when will you stop trolling the forrum ? oh and if you think this game is won by spelling the best ... *yawn* .

double posting . why don't you just shut the hell up , i've replied again and again in this post because of you're trolling . these ignorant little farms have very bad trolling manners . this is about all the effort we will see of you josh . just trolling around out here and baiting me in amoungst it . give it a rest . i'm not the one to walk away from things . but i'm going to do what i should have and just ignore you're baiting for responses . i think some would agree . see ya oops i meant farm ya later josh ! sit here and troll you're self .