Re: Azguard declares war on revenge of the fallen

on, off, on, off, on...REALLY? why do you people have trouble commiting? I was just winding up last time it was called off... i am not going to shift gears again only to have to recall hits again. As i told you ru, i recalled 2 seperate hits i had launched on you last time it was called off. i don't think it was on purpose that it was called but how convenient.I wish not to waste more deut or time. i am withdrawing my service and staying out of it. any hit i do on either alliance will be for my own gain and not for this (ahem) war.
If I cannot have your respect, your fear will do just fine.
It's to bad stupidity isn't painful

In the forums a rebel member said we both wonted peace I never stated in forums or pm that I agreed after that same rebel member demanded me to peace.I did thank. You for not attacking me however. A war cannot end unless did so in forums and topic is closed so technically its never stopped..o and I was offline when you launched I did not know until you told me you recalled.

ru440 wrote:I did say I would agree to peace but that was before I was demanded. I will not be demanded.no I do not accept your peace. War on
we both know your reason is something else. Next time dont promis anything to anyone befor getting your orders from your bosses.
If you didnt want to end the war you shouldnt tell me you want to. RODY had no intention of accepting the peace either, but i asked her to do this and so she did.
I know who's behind all this silly games... i did my best to stop it, if you want to be loyal to their "goal", so be it. I'm sure that "goal" doesnt benefit you.
fearless~
“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” -Rumi

your not the only one hip to it. i know that 'goal' wont be realized due to this 'war'. it is sad to see noobs used in such an obvious manner.
If I cannot have your respect, your fear will do just fine.
It's to bad stupidity isn't painful

Yes, if they want war. They have to fight it themselvs instead of getting others killed.
Around999people havent listend to us and we all saw what was his reward for helping them. I bet the same goes for ru440.
fearless~
“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” -Rumi

ok so to get this clear after ru440 declared this war he asked me to merc for him i could care less if there is a war or not so these accusations that i am controlling the war for azgd is obsurd there is no profit in this "war" for me i am just helping a new growing member when he asked for my help i have made 3 hits in this war 2 dbash's and then i took rody's fleet for 16mil df hardly profit in my eyes and i would have taken it with or without war it was left sitting so anyone who thinks i am telling ru to continue this war look at this pm ( both sides od conversation agree to public post

kk and thinman told me war is over now thats what rody told him... if so its ok with me
You commented on Fri 11 Jan 2013, 00:46:35 (No subject)

I never cared about this war as i never cared about thie sins war again my friend yuna asked for my help so i did.. So if anyone has an issue with me helping another player then do something ingame enough with these childish accusations and i withdrawl my services from this "war" I am here for a war game not a word game.. u wanna play word games go play scrabble im out and oh yeah for my last dutie as a merc i will post 1 more hit
Dont fear death welcome it...

I never said anything about you chuck, you might have missunderstood me.
And about this war i'm sorry everyone, i told RODY this war is over cause i didnt know ru440 will change his mind as we have talked befor i talk to RODY.

(well i didnt know he doesnt like to be demanded ;)
fearless~