WAR declared war on SGA

its been boring and too quiet, wanted to spice things up a little bit, so WAR is declaring war to SGA.
leader has been notified.
only zorg rules apply.
all t.d counts.
bashing lifted after 24 hours
WARS COME AND GO BUT MY SOLDIERS REMAIN IMMORTAL.

Re: WAR declared war on SGA

What you meant to say is you formed a one man Alliance and want to bash defenses. Pathetic as usual..go back to PL where you fit in just fine.
MY KARMA RAN OVER YOUR DOGMA

MASTERS OF CHAOS-Extreme

WAR
Name just fight man
Leader hannah
Members 1
Correction:
ok must be glitch... I see you have 2 members now.
Last edited by Hatter on Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MASTERS OF CHAOS-Extreme

Everyone that knows Hannah... know that he is gutless..likes to bash defenses so in his mind appears to be a good player... he is a Bottom Feeder..and should he get a serious hit on him..will return to VM which he loves so well... so Bash away little Smurfette... SGA is just turning 1 year old... getting better every day..and your time will come. Bank on it. :evil:

MASTERS OF CHAOS-Extreme

@reaper..do u play xtreme? then u know dat the sga is a pretty good alliance to fight against, the possibility of being ninjaed is as high as the possibility of profiting from them..
i'm fighting this war mainly cause the game has been losing its appeal and i was hoping a good war would spice thing up.
i don't hate the sga but i do like wars the chances of profit are great...

now hatter...about being gutless, u must be describing ur self, cause anyone who knows me knows that i hit everyone, regardless of how much higher in points they are than i am...
defense bash..yeah..everyone does that once in a while...
bottom feeder..pls..again ur description...
and i have never in my entire play on xtreme enter V mode because i was hunted...
i believe the sga have a plan to fight back but the last time u guys said u had a master plan it all turn out to be just cowardice.

and the best sign is this war as i have only had 1 probe from all 22 of ur members including ur leader...u urself act as if u are all noobs and have no capacity to fight back...

let me remind u this is a war game,and even in this war i haven't started fighting yet, i'm hit only those in the same system with me..but soon i will be really guilty of defense bashing..

lol if i offended you i am sory and no i only play speed i never was meaning insult just thought maby you had some hate lol thats all and ur right i am guilty of dbash once on a while
Dont fear death welcome it...

no need to apologize man, u did not offend me, u ask and i try in as few words as possible to explain.