Vashta Nerada versus TTC

The Vashta Nerada hereby declare war on the TTC (Terran Trade Confederacy). A separate CR thread has been supplied for all combat reports relevant to this war.

Dr-J

Re: Vashta Nerada versus TTC

It's a shame DrJ, that in response to a Missile attack against one of your members, a member that had been BASHING a member of ours, rather than take it to Zorg, we decidied a missile attack might "disuade HER". No it seems this is the only way you know. YAWN. Ok, as you know, we are all playing for fun and this is part of the game, or so WE would hope. Seems to be geting a little over serious. Look forward to seeing your fleets in a neighbourhood near me soon!! lol!!

By all means forward your complaint regarding bashing rule violation by Elysria to Zorg. We are confident that no such breach of the rules has occurred but welcome the decision of the independent umpire. I would not worry too much. I suspect it will be a short war.

Dr-J

MightyOz has left TTC and thus I am the new leader.

I've tried to contact you over PMs but it hasn't worked.

Once you crash my fleet, the TTC will have absolutely nothing to fight back with. I'll accept my fleet loss as acceptable losses; I can rebuild; but I ask that you end this war. I know that this isn't profitable for you, and it isn't profitable for us either.

The surrender of TTC is accepted and all VN personnel are directed to cease any extraordinary hostilities and resume normal raiding activity.