Re: AZGD declare war on AoD...

"what kinda war is that its not even a war"....this is true seeing as you guys conceded already....as for other alliances to war with, yes there are......but that's our choice to war or not......in this instance we had our reasons and was not for the reasons you lot gave necessarily...would say it's more of an attitude/respect thing..........some of the messages we have received off of u guys (not including Yuna as she is not a guy and her messages are polite enough lol) are very disrespectful and at times offensive. Now thats fighting talk where I come from lol.....btw me replying to your personal messages Kal-El does not constitute Spam so reporting me for it would be futile lol....next!!! :D

My final comment will just be a phrase from a wise man :-)

What we love

determines what we seek,

what we seek determines

what we think and do,

what we think and do

determines what we become.

“Uchtdorf”

Best wishes to you all.

Cheers,
BonA.

Kal-El wrote:sprog i read the rules if a player ask's u not to reply to them and u do it can be classed as spam
so do I report you for sending me the first pm as you would then be the protagonist? Would we all not get banned for replying and sending....in fact do I get banned for replying to you now? Oh what to do, what to do lol..ftr God_of_Death and Logged both send me exactly the same threats regarding Spam....along with all the abuse and foul, offensive language.....strange that......:D

if u asked me not to message u then yes u could of done but as u didnt then no anyway the war has been called of it dont matter good luck in the future

Look Kal-El.....when u send me a personal message to join AZGD I replied......after that you sent 4 messages and I sent only one more.....I refer you to my earlier comments about contamination lol....... :D

Sprog, The best way to reply to a player in this game that is trying to recruit you and not have to worry about spamming or anything else. It is the simplest way, Just delete the message. They will get your message over time.. LOL

What a dissapointment, if i was in AoD (ha!... no offence just dont get on with you guys) but i'd love a chance to war AZG, all old friends but all great fleeters aswell and surely as a war game you should enjoy wars, the more challenging the better?
:whistle:
As for the PM stuff, Kal-el, all this has turned into is you spamming off topic on forums and constantly replying (LOL FAIL!) who are you anyway? oh and, ''sprog just cause u r not SMARTER then logged he is a cheater. He is far from a cheater he is a good strong player. '' :liar: lol, loggeds so smart and strong player we had to show him the d/f he collects from a ninja gives him just under 10K lunars not 12K...(AKA, a loss) ever so smart... :snooty:
I miss the good old days where a war had a couple of comments, and 3 pages on the CR's... but now its turned into a ***** fest, if AoD has even 1 good fleeter, then you should be in war, its the best way for noobs to learn. and gives the top fleeters the chance to see which ones better. :twisted:

just my thoughts... :think:
~Con :ugeek:

I agree with Contruga on this, this is a war game...What better way to learn how to properly play if not in a war? Seems a lot of newbies only want to raid inactive accounts, go play The Sims if that's all you want to do. You learn how to defend,evade,ninja and more during a war, not while raiding inactive accounts...
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Walk with THA swagger!