Guardian vs Valhalla

So, i probe and find Thor's fleet, guess he didnt like that so much so he got his alliance members to nuke me but I'm not taking it so lightly. Warned him to stop but he decided to ignore me. :naughty: Let's see what you guys can do without IPM's and use your fleets :lol: .

- Mercs are not allowed.
- War continues until one side surrenders
- Any kind of TD counts

Leader has been informed and may the best side win. :mrgreen:
Last edited by JorgeFlores1 on Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The two most powerful warriors are patience and time

Re: Guardian vs Valhalla

i dont really think you can say no IPM's .... 1. They arnt normally counted towards TD as no battle takes place ..... 2. That's like saying hey ima declare war on your alliance but you cant use RIP

Joshanddrew wrote:i dont really think you can say no IPM's .... 1. They arnt normally counted towards TD as no battle takes place ..... 2. That's like saying hey ima declare war on your alliance but you cant use RIP
Yeah I wasn't so sure about that part, but thanks for clearing it up!

Here's another tidbit you overlooked, seeing as how your Alliance leader has been dead for some time now:
-Wars may only be started by an alliance leader, if it is an alliance that is starting the war. :lol:
MY KARMA RAN OVER YOUR DOGMA

MASTERS OF CHAOS-Extreme

Hatter wrote:Here's another tidbit you overlooked, seeing as how your Alliance leader has been dead for some time now:
-Wars may only be started by an alliance leader, if it is an alliance that is starting the war. :lol:

Read closer this war is only between me and Valhalla. ;)

Calling the war off, have to vmode soon and freaker has been nuking for more then a day like a little noob.

The point of any war is to destroy the enemies will and capacity to fight... They knew how to piss you off i wouldn't call them noobs, they did just win.