Unofficial War AZGD v LSD

Seeing as LSD buckle everytime a war is mentioned I thought an unofficial one would be more fruitful. Everyone knows the hostility between the two alliances...not just because of a few individuals being above themselves but the alliance generally being rude and abusive. Some are ok but the ones that aren't know exactly who they are. I would notify the leader, Whoisit, but he blocked me as did most of his alliance under his command (lol) ....He even threatened to kick any of them if they circed my messages (want proof and I will send it) Well that's the kind of arrogance and meglamaniac attitude we come to expect from him nowadays....So seeing as this is a war game and most of LSD are keyboard warriors we might as well get this on. As it is unofficial, I ask that no-one bashes any colony/moon more than 5 times in 24 hours......no terms, no other conditions. FTR, Sparkles (DireVenom) feel free to waste a thousand more IPMs on me....the cost to me is minimal and easily rectified....and all because Gozar hit you!! So let's do this guys...put your fleet where your mouth is and let's get this on.

LSD notified due to the fact they don't stop posting irrelevant stuff here in the hope of Ruby snacks, so they can hardly miss this post.

Stay on topic and have fun!!!! :D

Re: Unofficial War AZGD v LSD

Unofficial War? It's surely War or no war? Hitting them the maximum amount of times, 5 times each world/moon in 24 hours is just normal game play isn't it. I understand that you have to post it here because as you say they are being a bit childish when it comes to blocking messages, (head in the sand?). Would it be better just to post a declaration of war properly and hope they don't notice it. Then after 24 hours, let these children cry as you have hit them more than 5 times at a specific world. We've done it before, It would be good when suddenly you get a whingeing message complaining that you are bashing, you could promptly block those said messages.

Lol Sprog. Your peacocking amuses me. Give me a break. What's the difference? Azguard has been hitting everyone anyway. So if you want to call it an unofficial war, you can. There is no difference between before you posted this and now. I hope you feel better though :)

Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.
Sun Tzu

Ok SilverVixen you win ....because I don't need to rack up tokens for Ruby rewards...I will just buy them as most of AZGD do...that's what keeps the game alive....not rewards for pointless posts in bulk. Most people post in forums for free to assist the game and other players alike.......and as I said above...stay on topic please!