Re: Unofficial War AZGD v LSD

So you want to post a topic, but don't want replies. Makes sense.

Well you have fun with your unofficial war. It's very impressive. *Nods*

Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.
Sun Tzu

the topic is a war thread...u want to trade insults and post drivel to rack up forum posts then feel free, I guess Alduin taught you well...you are defeating the whole idea of Zorgs competition with your constant need to reply to any post ....so get the last word in if u must.....but the idea here is to let the fleet do the talking....not the keyboard.

Sprog stop talking **** your the one thats childish and irritating everyone to circ something in the alliance. You guys are the ones who starts talking to us. We all blocked you because youre irritating. And if you say blocking is childish then go talk to Gozar he got half of the game blocked
Trust is hard to come by.That's why my circle is small and tight. I'm kind of funny about making new friends.
Eminem

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/e/eminem.html#Y0BD0hjkMo301KEH.99

Okay had to get that of my chest so lets go back on topic Same as Ashley said nothing is different so idk why you posted it
Trust is hard to come by.That's why my circle is small and tight. I'm kind of funny about making new friends.
Eminem

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/e/eminem.html#Y0BD0hjkMo301KEH.99

and i forgot to mention that u are very right Sprog about our host Whoisit ,he is a dictator ,he abuse us ,every morning he wakes up he calls us names and he lashing us ,now i know that with these im writing he will double lashing me ,please sprog create a new topic for all the abuse guys we all are at the LSD alliance and thank you very much for your consirn you are a TRUE friend

yeah KRATOSS i quide these good following and listening members of a addicted alliance into a worst scenario . and u all masochist like it too

HERE KARL ! 1 point for the forum contest :-) i responded u happy now ? unofficial friend of mine with your unofficial word unofficial attitude.

The Dictator / evildictator

I am saying this to ALL players....the Ruby contest was meant to improve forum usage...Now already happening so we can say it was a good idea.. However please remain on topic. Anyone going off posts original intention.. will be given a weeks Ban without warning..Considerer this a warning to all. Stay on topic and have fun.

On topic..many of you know there is a few issues between our alliances... We declared war and you surrendered..So we are saying that LSD now has our full attention.. if you don't want this attention then stop being the way you are..choice is yours..

Oh and calvin..the reason I block so many players..is can't be bothered to reply to so many childish players remarks .

GAME ON...