Re: Unofficial War AZGD v LSD

Please read Sprogs ordinal post..No T&C other than staying within the rules...as for your attempted IPM's.. much better result and return..satisfaction when you can do this:-

Happy Days.. he who laughs last laughs the longest.. Only ever a matter of time.. thanx again AZGD's #1 farm.

The attacker has won the battle !
You receive 22.466.370 units of Metal, 44.598.376 units of Crystal and 9.035.281 units of Deuterium.
The attacker has lost a total of 0 units.
The defender has lost a total of 6.057.843.750 units.
A debris field containing 1.913.683.500 units of Metal and 1.720.670.250 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 19 %

nice try on ninjaing the few follow ups even that went in my favour.. lol

Recycling Report
You collect; 1.227.411.500 units of Metal and 1.039.835.450 units of Crystal. knew you would get some of the DF but this time I got most it...

I will say good luck on the rebuild..for future farming reasons..

May be a good idea to put the hip boots on and re-plough the fields.... I can't wait to harvest you in the future.

PS>>for you information..Lysergic acid diethylamide (/daɪ eθəl eɪmaɪd/), abbreviated LSD very bad street drug ..so a word of warning ..keep away from it kids..

See right there? A profitable hit....unlike the IPMs which are just a waste of res....but thanks for showing everyone Dire.....shows u are happy with non profit hits....but hey it's an unofficial war so it's all good.....and when we do non profit hits it will be no different and your alliance can thank you for escalating things...again ......as Gozar reiterated....no terms, no conditions :D

Um *clears throat * first of all congratz on the awesome hit: )!!
Secondly I have been bashed many times without reason (not naming names )
So only copying the pros: ) Kinda funny u guys would complaints about THAT when (not naming names ) LOVES to bash me... but hey what ever u guys started this years back and only now have I started trying to annoy u guys back lol
Regardless well done, a long war campaign but u won!! So keep on topic please... Gozars well deserved victory. I'll be taking a bit of a break after this.
Glotr ME; )

Sprog, you are receiving insults? Good, laugh at the vitriol! You must be doing something right, keep it up. If the only response is name calling and whingeing, excellent. I love getting that stuff, sharing it with my alliance team mates. We have such a giggle at the expense of those that send the messages. If they look at what they have sent, I bet they feel like right numpty's. Keep it up!