Re: Blue Sun corp declares war on Boris Intergalactic Crimin

Well, since this began, I have been hitting Bores for absolutely no profit. Over and over and over and over. But, the tactic is working. The guy is wasting so much of his resources without actually doing anything, damage etc. Nor progression. Just making himself weaker and weaker, lol. I would make reference to him and his members sharing the communal neuron again. But as he's all on his own he's lucky that he can keep that single neuron all to himself! Mwahahahaaaa.

The abbreviation for his alliance name, BIC. In fact a real life biro pen would be much more useful!

Perhaps the abbreviation should be BNM?? Billy no Mates?? lol.

What's up Bores, nobody want to join your revolutionary new tactics alliance?? Hahaaaaa!

The absolutely useless Bores again

"One attack of missiles (20) launched from Glass [7:170:15] attacked the planet [7:170:14]

The Antibalistic Missiles have destroyed enemy Interplanetary missiles"

Never a probe, never an attack, just missiles.
If this guy used his single neuron, you might think he'd learn? Nope.
So, we are getting Bores to collect as much res as he can with his pathetic raiding, then throw them for no damage against something that we can all replace with a few minutes production, lol.

You would think that there might be some sort of learning curve, but alas, I would single this guy out as being the second worst player I have seen in Standard Server. Inept!

But always good to laugh at in our overview, lol.

Oh BORES, blah blah blah blah, ineffective attacks, cowardly attacks, poor game play. Billy no mates, lol. Even the "Mighty" UF didn't want you!! lol!!!

Blah blah blahblah, blah, blaaaaaahhhhhh.

BTW, good raiding this week, hahaaaaa.

"Maybe you should ask your fellow moderators to explain to you ", lol.

Perhaps YOU could ask someone how to play the game? Mwahahaaaaaa.

One attack of missiles (25) launched from [XXXXX] attacked the planet [XXXXX]

The Antibalistic Missiles have destroyed enemy Interplanetary missiles

Again, this shows just how inept and ineffectual the player BORES is, lol. What a waste of his resources, yet again.

This is why UF did not even want him, haha.

Mosquito boy strikes again, Bzzzz, bbbbbbbbzzzzzzzzz.

One attack of missiles (30) launched from [xxxxx] attacked the planet Mesa [xxxxx]

The Antibalistic Missiles have destroyed enemy Interplanetary missiles

Again, absolutely no damage. As a tactic, one would ask, WTF this guy is trying to achieve? lol.

I feel that he is perhaps somehow mentally challenged?

This guy does not raid, or if he does it is such a minimal amount, 5 minutes PER WEEK! lol.

He has no building score, so, the mines cannot be producing much although he has been playing for some considerable time.

The waste of resources. Surely it would be better to send it as some sort of charitable donation to some deserving newb? lol.

Mind you, I don't think BORES has the brain power to think of that, probably waking up in the morning is a serious challenge, lol.

Bzzz bzzzzzzzz bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

But, this is good. Any resources he gets, he wastes. There was talk a while ago about player awards. Now, there have been a few others, a considerable number in fact of very, very poor players. Should there be an award for the worst player ever?

I think that the leading candidate would be BORES, no question about that status, MWahahaaaaaaa!

Bzzz, bzzzzzzzzzz, bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Please stop talking you sound like an idiot. Wait sorry you are one :).
Trust is hard to come by.That's why my circle is small and tight. I'm kind of funny about making new friends.
Eminem

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/e/eminem.html#Y0BD0hjkMo301KEH.99

Are you looking in the mirror?

If you don't like it, don't read it. Although, looking at the date, time I last posted it has taken you a long time to read it. I shall, for your benefit try to keep it to two syllable words perhaps? Would that help your reading problems?

Also, no reason for you to apologise, you can't help being illiterate.