Re: Blue Sun corp declares war on Boris Intergalactic Crimin

ima? quid, Currency? Pinta, Bottle of milk? What language are you talking? I don't understand. I think you will find that the language used in the game forums is English.

Also, I see in AZGD combat reports and the separate topic, you yourself keep posting. How is this different?

iff yo finnd vat yu hav made a mizteak ven pleese croeact yorsef . sory i apeer 2 hav teken inglis lesons frum vu saame teecha az yousef

mightyoz wrote:One attack of missiles (30) launched from [xxxxx] attacked the planet Mesa [xxxxx]

The Antibalistic Missiles have destroyed enemy Interplanetary missiles

Again, absolutely no damage. As a tactic, one would ask, WTF this guy is trying to achieve? lol.

I feel that he is perhaps somehow mentally challenged?

This guy does not raid, or if he does it is such a minimal amount, 5 minutes PER WEEK! lol.

He has no building score, so, the mines cannot be producing much although he has been playing for some considerable time.

The waste of resources. Surely it would be better to send it as some sort of charitable donation to some deserving newb? lol.

Mind you, I don't think BORES has the brain power to think of that, probably waking up in the morning is a serious challenge, lol.

Bzzz bzzzzzzzz bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

But, this is good. Any resources he gets, he wastes. There was talk a while ago about player awards. Now, there have been a few others, a considerable number in fact of very, very poor players. Should there be an award for the worst player ever?

I think that the leading candidate would be BORES, no question about that status, MWahahaaaaaaa!

Bzzz, bzzzzzzzzzz, bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
i have mentally challanged family members what is wrong with that, why point it out if you think he is, does it matter? i find that offensive and ask zorg to issue a warning ,

1.Harassment to other players is strictly forbidden. This includes the use of offensive, racistic comments or sexually explicit language in messages, or on boards; spamming; sending unwanted messages when told to stop, etc. Light hearted banter (flaming) within the alliance forums is expected but shall exhibit a level of respect. Please mind your attitude and language at all times. Be polite and have fun.

also english is not my first langauge so you making fun of my typing is a little silly, i try to type so you can read it, but i understand some people are so petty as to correct peoples spelling. really petty. but hey like i said some people need to do it as they cant do much else

Then suddenly you are eloquently conversant! Strange that don't you think?

Instead of talking in code, please refrain and use the language that you just have.

Now, can you take the time to answer the question I presented in my last post, you seem to have, funnily enough, Missed!

So, once more, "Also, I see in AZGD combat reports and the separate topic, you yourself keep posting. How is this different?"