Oberon vs Boris (ninja)

Oberon attacks Boris.

The defender has won the battle !

The attacker has lost a total of 10.000.000 units.
The defender has lost a total of 496.500 units.
Debris Field: Metal 2.851.500 Crystal 3.435.900

:dance:

Boris vs Pinacolada.

The attacker has won the battle !
Winnings: Metal 718.840 Crystal 125.368 Deuterium 27.459
Attacker Loss: The attacker has lost a total of 0 units.
Defender Loss: The defender has lost a total of 4.665.000 units.
Debris field: 1.125.000 units of Metal and 1.125.000 units of Crystal

Re: Blue Sun corp V Boris Intergalactic Criminal. CR's only

Thanks for the moonshot BORES. Lol, although unsuccessful , perhaps you could try again, he will be leaving more there soon.

Even your moonshots are ineffective!!!! lol.

But, I suppose you can't see that, the limit of what you can see is probably the end of your nose? lol.

But I would thank you again, it saved our membership the need to waste a fleet slot and deut on a moonshot, haha.

Well, I hardly ever post CR's, usually I can't be bothered. But as it's BORES we are talking about,

BOOM! Moon popped! Again.

The attacker has won the battle !
Winnings: ZILCH, NADA, NOTHING
Attacker Loss: The attacker has lost a total of 0 units.
Defender Loss: The defender has lost a total of....A MOOOOOOON!!!! And all the icle wickle buildings and structures on it.
Debris field: NUFFIN!

As a well known brand of shampoo might say, 'Cos it's BORES and he's worth it!

Mosquito man loses a moon, be careful of those tide changes little man!

Bzz bzz bzzzzz bzzzzzzzzzz.....................

No doubt BORES will ruby up a new moon, but hey, what a waste of rubies. Alternatively, he could do moonshots will his alliance team mates. OH NO, apologies, forgot that he has no friends, lol.

It wasn't exactly a combat, hence the lack of a cr. Still, it looks like our enemy sees this as a combat tactic.

IPMs Attack
One attack of missiles (25) launched from [X:XXX:XX] attacked the planet [X:XXX:XX]

The Antibalistic Missiles have destroyed enemy Interplanetary missiles.

Since the IPMs costmore than the ABMs, I see this as a victory for the defending side (me).
The fun part is that he didn't even care to probe before (or after) sending it. A defenseless planet would waste his resources with no benefit at all.

Keep it up Boris, and I may stop raiding your planets and start to hunt that puny fleet of yours down.