Re: BLUE SUN CORP (BSC) declares war on Stargate Command (SG

Nuada wrote:" Meticulous planning to snatch a draw from the jaws of victory!"

There weren't any resources on that planet. I therefore saw no point in sending the EC that would have made it a "win". I got what I wanted out of it.

You got what you wanted? lol

Yes, giving the opposition in the war that you are partaking in a Moon. As said previously, meticulous planning. I hail you, a great strategist!

You got what YOU wanted?

Yes, a great TEAM PLAYER! lol.

I shall break it down. You give the opposition a moon, thank you. You give them millions upon millions of resources on a daily basis, thank you. You get what you see as what YOU want, a great team player.

Please, please never go inactive. WE would surely miss your contribution to OUR alliance, lol.

Ps, check on the galaxy screen, it has your world, that worlds name, it has your player name, and here's the hint shhhhhhhhh, it's kept a big secret from some, it tells you what alliance you are in!!

Re: BLUE SUN CORP (BSC) declares war on Stargate Command (SG

Re. Fuches Vs Nuada.

Nuada wakes from his useless slumber, decides to raid a little, attack some smaller targets. However badly he does this, I suppose he is showing a little inept willingness. As a great donator to the Blue Sun coffers we should applaud him for these charitable donations. Thank you Nuada.

The fact that he has now taken to raiding once again, he's obviously looking to up those amounts. Again, we applaud him for this. Keep it coming Nuada, every little bit is appreciated.