Re:VN versus Stargate Command (SGC) CR's O

Just to get the ball rolling and put something here. As you are all probably aware, not a big one for posting CR's but, here you go.

Mighty0z Versus F_OFFPOS

The attacker has won the battle !
You receive 2.171.835 units of Metal, 377.777 units of Crystal and 95.984 units of Deuterium.
The attacker has lost a total of 0 units.
The defender has lost a total of 17.500 units.
A debris field containing 0 units of Metal and 0 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.

Not a lot I know, but when there has been a war declared, to have a member STILL leaving stuff sitting, madness, lol. Keep it up F_OFFPOS!!!

Awww, F_OFFPOS goes blue, ALREADY????? lol.
Last edited by Ozymandias on Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mighty0z Vs Raynor

Pop Pop Pop, fizz Pop. Raynor hears more popping then a bottle of cola! How many moons is that now? lol. Must be well in to double figures!

You receive 0 units of Metal, 0 units of Crystal and 0 units of Deuterium.
The defender has lost a total of 0 units.
A debris field containing 0 units of Metal and 0 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
A fleet of the planet [X:XX:X] to the moon of the planet [X:XX:X]
The fleets deathstar concentrated their graviton shocks on the moon, causing the moon to tear itself apart. All buildings are destroyed - Mission accomplished !The moon is destroyed! The fleet begun its return journey.
The probablity of the destruction of the moon is : 99 %

Mighty0z Vs Nuada

The wisdom of leaving nice little piles everywhere. All these little hits add up especially in a server as bereft of resources as Standard.

You receive 2.224.810 units of Metal, 1.145.953 units of Crystal and 578.267 units of Deuterium.
The defender has lost a total of 33.440.500 units.

Fuches (BSC) versus Ancients (SGC)

Fuches has successfully attacked one of my planets today, but I was lucky to collect all the DF.

You receive 657.189 units of Metal, 301.411 units of Crystal and 184.569 units of Deuterium.
The attacker has lost a total of 63.700.000 units.
The defender has lost a total of 52.752.350 units.
A debris field containing 16.441.410 units of Metal and 22.454.100 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.

Re: BLUE SUN CORP (BSC) versus Stargate Command (SGC) CR's O

Fuches has successfully attacked another planet today. And he kindly left the df to Nuada so he can start to rebuild what was lost.

Winnings: Metal 4.599.177 Crystal 2.085.486 Deuterium 1.150.551
Attacker Loss: The attacker has lost a total of 0 units.
Defender Loss: The defender has lost a total of 53.165.250 units.
Debris Field: Metal 60.150 Crystal 31.500

Guess I'm getting the hang of it!