Mm declares war on valhalla

to much backstory to type but since i was informed by thor he has azguard mapping me and planning to crash me if i pass 200k then i shall declare war and have fun before i hit 200k....u guys whine cause its hard to keep players but when someone under 200k with only 50k fleet pointz maps and hits ur members u threaten to sick azguard on them soon as they hit 200k....and u wonder why this game is dying smh. mapping and hunting is what ppl under 200k is suspose to be doing to learn the game that is literally y its is a protection to let ppl learn but in order to learn u have to do it but when someone does it u threaten them with azguard members ...i can post the pm thor said that if he gives permisson saying azgaud would farm me for mapping and attacking his mems...really thats part of learning so u going to have someone with 50000 fleet points harassed by ppl with 100000000 fleet points for learning haha ..thor ur a crybaby and in my opion why this game is dying....anyway gl i informed thor ingame

Re: Mm declares war on valhalla

Wow, try reading that without taking a breath!

Okay, I think I get the meaning, lack of punctuation aside. Look forward to seeing some CR's

You also need to create a separate topic heading for the CR's

Also, this game is dying crap yet again? Really? Change the record! YAAAWWWWNNNN!

My message was intented to point out you are and AZGD type of player..
We do not attack comrades that leave some fleet.

Good luck.

Although this war will have little spark because you hide in noob modus.
I accept.

Good luck to all players.

Let me clear one thing up here and now....At NO point believe the lie Thor or any member of Valhalla are saying that they will get AZGD to attack you... We pick our own targets no one has any influence over AZGD...in fact Valhalla over the last few weeks has been a target.. of mine.. Taking out Thor and Freakers fleets along with Miyamotto's just this week..

As for mapping could not agree more any player is free to map this universe as they see fit...Do not listen to lies..play your game as you wish...as long as you stay within ZE rules..it's your account.. You are not allowed to post any pm sent to you without the other players permission so don't get yourself in trouble over that..but please feel free to send a copy of such a lie to me personally..either in game or here on the forum...

Oh...think your declaration of war is a little one-sided and ambitious...but good luck..2 against 24...you do know that this removes your n00b protection..that any member of Valhalla will be able to attack you regardless of size.

Declaration was made:
Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:10 am

So it should start:
Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:10 am

another 11 hours to go..
Missing the Cr only post...

Should i make this or king440?

It does need a heading. The original poster should really I suppose, but there does need to be one. I think if in his absence you do then it wouldn't be frowned upon, you are the leader of a participating alliance.

The bashing rule is lifted in eleven hours. The war has already been declared. You could be attacking each other now, up to 5 times in 24 hours, so really combat reports could be appearing now!

Therefore, a heading does need to be done as soon as possible.

Reading the comments and CR's from the linked topic. I would question King440's wisdom in this declaration of war. It appears you have two members, yourself and Osiris. Did you not tell your team mate of this declaration? Or is he bereft of ideas when it comes to making his stuff safe? Either way, Osiris seems to be getting attacked, many resources being taken for no loss.

king440 stated this "then i shall declare war and have fun before i hit 200k".

It seems rather foolish, it also sounds extremely selfish, you might be having fun, but your alliance colleague, I would imagine isn't having so much fun right now! I think the best thing Osiris could do right now is to leave that alliance, get himself out of trouble.

It seems your "fun" is at the expense of another!