Re: Mm declares war on valhalla

no i informed him we was at war and he has always had a problem with leaving his stuff down but hey what can i do i told him to fs it no better way to learn then to be forced to learn. he is fine with the war as far as be has told me....

Just to keep it even...War begins as soon as it is declared however the bashing rule and n00b protection is not lifted till 24hrs after the declaration.. so let the carnage begin...

Gozar with all due respect sir my war with them is not to based on td and it is a combat report thread so any cr weather td is inflicted or not ( as they also posted hits with 0 damage inflected) should be posted. it is a cr thread not a td report thread.

From a CR.

Attacker Loss: 294.560.000 Defender Loss:213.445.000
winnings Metal:0 Crystal:0 Deuterium:0
Debris Metal:136.758.000 Crystal:168.045.000

On paper it looks like a draw, if not a win for the defender. The follow ups add more weight to that attack.

You say you got all his fleet. Are you sure? For a player to leave that much stuff and cause you considerable damage too, I feel that he must have something elsewhere.

I am not demeaning an excellent strike, as it was a good hit.

I think this Mauris player might have something elsewhere. If you are attacking them, it may be tactical that one player causes you this damage. After all it's you against them, you are carrying this fight on your own, they are not.

GLOTR both players.

Quote from the grant book of rules...

-Wars will also be automatically declared a draw if both participating alliances are reduced to a single active member or an alliance participating in a war against an individual is reduced to a single active member.

Seems to me the other active member of MM has gone inactive...
So this war has ended

Valhalla_Thor wrote:Quote from the grant book of rules...

-Wars will also be automatically declared a draw if both participating alliances are reduced to a single active member or an alliance participating in a war against an individual is reduced to a single active member.

Seems to me the other active member of MM has gone inactive...
So this war has ended

Technically, we have not reached the intent of this rule. Our alliance is not down to one active player and HG is the only active player in his alliance. I believe the only way to end the war is for one alliance to be declared the winner or one alliance admits defeat.