Re: Mm declares war on valhalla

thor as stated by ypu befpre. the goal of a war is to limit the other partys will or power to fight....after the hit the next update showed my fleet points still over 100k his dropped to 6k for his recs and ec...in a pm he admitted he crashed his fleet on the ninja plz if your going to comment look at the whole picture. this whole time u have made one sided comments i understand y but still use comman sense.

king440 wrote:thor as stated by ypu befpre. the goal of a war is to limit the other partys will or power to fight....after the hit the next update showed my fleet points still over 100k his dropped to 6k for his recs and ec...in a pm he admitted he crashed his fleet on the ninja plz if your going to comment look at the whole picture. this whole time u have made one sided comments i understand y but still use comman sense.

Neither my will or power to fight has been impacted. I am still able and willing to fight. :D

i am sure it is but by point is i shall leave my fleet on my main for 1 hr maruis come take it....u can not. thats the will i am talking about i have took some of your fighting power away. u can not fight as effectivly as before. well to be fair not one of you valhalla members has attack more then 3 ec cargos of mine this whole time.

and i already got 3000 of them back, u get ur 700 lg 1500 bc 2 rips and other stuff back? but yea whos counting..to be fair imdid rubie my fleet back lol but if u can afford it why not right...
Last edited by king440 on Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

king440 wrote:and i already got 3000 of them back, u get ur 700 lg 1500 bc 2 rips and other stuff back? but yea whos counting..
Yes they are back. And growing. But I don't have as many rubies as you have purchased. So, in the long run you are spending more on real money to win this war. That makes me feel great!! :dance:

If this is true then that is a shame. The ability to make war through skill is one thing, to buy a victory is a little sad. If this is true.

Unless you are rich then this will cease. Then where will you be left? If this is true.

oz winning a war by any means is still a victory doesnt matter how u get it... a win is a win...and for all the comments making it seem like a bad thing to buy rubies maybe zorg should point out by me pr others buying rubies helps all of u play longer by keeping the game running.
Last edited by king440 on Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.