Re: Mm declares war on valhalla

You admitted to it previously, a couple of messages ago. The excuse was "he moved" lol. But that isn't the point. Deflection, a time honoured tactic, lol.

Facts in my previous message, they are the important things. You publish your combat reports with relish.

You total up your little points. Then you publish them for all to see. The Cockerel, again.

The fact is, rubies. No skill. No honour. Just pure and simply, "Look at me, look at me".

When you post a worthy Combat report, then perhaps other players will take notice. Until then, strutting around, plumage on show, it's quite uninteresting.

i am a little player under 200k what did u think the cb reports would be. i am very proud of all my hits as i should be. of course ima post them lol its a cr thread. to you they may seem like nothing but to me they are wonderful. if if is uninteresting to you then plz dont follow this thread sir.

I read all threads, as all players should. I am at War with two different alliances. Unless the combat report is of a significant size and nature, I won't bother boring anyone else with it. It is distasteful.

I have seen all your combat reports. There is only one I would consider of displaying any significance. I think we both know what that one is. You suffered almost as much as your intended target but that hit put another out of action. That was good. What spoils it, from what you yourself have said is that you bought the fleet that did the damage. I again,do not know the player you hit or how he came about getting his own fleet. But if he worked for it, built it up with skill, then the damage he caused you, I would say, whatever the CR says, the real winner was him.

I don't know what your real life situation is. But really, no skill, the power of real money, for most players that would give no satisfaction. I know some players that could buy rubies by the lorry load, whether it be Pounds, Dollars, Euros, Groats, whatever. They choose not to. They choose to try and play the game. With skill, with honour.

If you are indeed under 200k, I believe that is the protection level there in that server. What is stopping you buying your way over that score? Or, would that mean you put yourself in danger from the bigger players there? Would there be a risk that you would lose everything you have "bought"?

So, that would be the skill and challenge. Are you up for that? Or not? Will you put yourself in harms way. Then perhaps show the skills and combat reports that would mean a lot more than bought victories.

Whatever your reasons were, it was you who declared war. You knew you were below 200k points. You knew that the only players you could attack were newbs. So why? You knew that bigger players could not attack you. You declared war so the bashing rule would be lifted. That is the only reason. 5 X hits per day was not enough for you.

So, therefore the reasoning is that you feel the need to bash small players. A lot of player who most probably, cannot or will not spend the amounts you are spending on rubies. You spend rubies, you bash newbs. Regardless of any argument that you will perhaps comeback with, these are the simple facts. You cannot be hit by bigger players, but YOU can bash smaller players, as many times as you want now.

Skill? No! Honour? No! The ability to spend your way to a nice little fleet? Yes. The ability to hit newbs, incessantly? Yes.

So, when you have your little totting up of your hits against these players, do not be upset when players state various facts that you do not agree with.

Please do not make assumptions...Thor sent holyghost a pm saying the war was over and he considered it a draw...as such he disbanded the alliance as only one player can not commit to a war.. Hence he has now joined AZGD....to continue the good fight..
so the CR section will now be locked. leaving this open for now for what ever necessary or unnecessary comments to be posted..

Result..a DRAW..