Re: MM vs vahalla cb reports

king440 wrote:ahhhh. thank u oz for explaining that.

attacker....holyghost defender...travis

The attacker has won the battle !
You receive 10 units of Metal, 5 units of Crystal and 22.713 units of Deuterium.
The attacker has lost a total of 0 units.
The defender has lost a total of 3.399.000 units.
A debris field containing 0 units of Metal and 0 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.

Report created in 0.000 seconds

MM total damage inflected upon vahalla......7.159.900
vahalla total damage inflected upon MM......6.165.000

WOW, 10 units of metal 5 units of crystal. A massive 22k of deut.

That has really put a dent in to Valhallas War Machine, I don't think! lol.

Normally the words would be nice hit, Glotr defender. In this case I think the wording should be a little different?

hmm thought in war one of the goals was total damage.....not profit. from reading efore wars that was the case. i did not know in war u had to only hit for profit......maybe ill re read the forum codes on wars but i am sure total is more important then profit in war.....only time its more important.

King440, do not get me wrong. The declaration of war, the wars between two opposing factions, it's indeed your choice to hit what you hit. That is the point in the lifting of the bashing rule. But it's not a score keeping thing. If you want to do this then by all means do this. Some players like to identify what they are doing, how they are progressing in their war by keeping this score. But this is only a personal thing. The point of a war is to take your grievances outside of the normal limits of the game rules, hence the lifting of the bashing rule.

The point to it is, you cause them damage, stop them doing what they normally do. You become a hindrance to them in so much as you stop their capacity to do anything. Not just the amassing of a score.

From what I can see, I cannot identify from that last CR of yours what you were trying to do. I may be missing something, maybe you have a plan, I don't know. But the way I personally see it, you seem to be hitting for the sake of racking up a score. Unless there is something I am missing?

he had fleet down but i knew he was online i sent probes on at attack mission for 6 min at 5min i recalled and sent my bc hoping he would think it was still my probes lol he saw it and moved causing me to hit defenes.....i was just trying to trick him is all

Okay, then I was missing something. A good idea. Hard luck that it didn't work. Some players can be quite clever especially at war times, they will be more observant. Things that would otherwise work, won't. So, you have to be a little bit more cunning.

Winnings: Metal 236.328 Crystal 1.279.192 Deuterium 3.709.631
Attacker Loss: The attacker has lost a total of 925.000 units.
Defender Loss: The defender has lost a total of 9.470.000 units.
Debris Field: Metal 1.749.000 Crystal 1.368.000
Info: The probability of creating a moon is : 19 % Marius (Valhalla) V Osiris (M M)
Valhalla:16,085,000
M&M:8,930,000

Winnings: Metal 121.478 Crystal 640.878 Deuterium 1.855.510
Attacker Loss: The attacker has lost a total of 0 units.
Defender Loss: The defender has lost a total of 3.995.000 units.
Debris Field: Metal 0 Crystal 0
Marius (Valhalla)V Osiris(MM)
Valhalla:16,400,000
MM:8,930,000