AZGD v Valhalla

War declared on Valhalla...usual war rules apply so basically anything goes.....bashing rule lifted after 24 hours etc.

We hope Valhalla are up to the task and at least have a go....let's hope you all don't just rely on IPMs...but if you do so be it

War ends one month from today

Leader notified and game on!
Last edited by Sprog on Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Re: AZGD v Valhalla

I don't think you can put a finite time limit on a war.

The war can only end in the following ways (taken from the game rules)

War endings

-A war is ended following any of these three conditions:

* One party surrenders, who is then declared the loser.
* One alliance disbands, who is then declared the loser.
* Both alliance leaders or alliance leader and the warring individual, agree to a mutual peace and declare it in this forum. In which case, the war is declared a draw.

-In addition, wars are automatically declared a DRAW if the leader of either alliance becomes inactive or every member of either alliance becomes inactive. A war will also be declared a draw if every member of either alliance is in Vacation Mode. Both of these conditions also count if there is an individual versus an alliance war, in which case, the individual takes the place of an alliance leader.

-Wars will also be automatically declared a draw if both participating alliances are reduced to a single active member or an alliance participating in a war against an individual is reduced to a single active member.

Lol ok matters little....war to continue till one of the conditions above are met.....most wars declared in forums have certain conditions attached (a fixed TD or time limit) but we will bow to the rules accordingly....

However as usual any mercenary to be declared at start of war

Historically the side that declares war puts in terms and conditions that out line the war..eg..a time limit and the side with the highest TD against them surrenders..at the specified time stated....Thus meeting both aspects of the players and game rules..Just to clear this up...

Looking at the most recent post, by SPROG in the CR's section. (Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:33 pm)

This war has started, presumably all opposing players know this unless they have been away on Pluto for a very long time.

So, how is it there combat report after combat report showing DF? Surely these players would have fleetsaved?

Now, I understand, some players cannot get back online in time for their fleet's return, but there is a list of different players. Are they all having problems getting back online in time? Or is this just oversights on their parts?

A strange scenario.

Good to see Freakers big brother Whoisit and team mate Devil exit vmode ....I assume this it to help the war effort....by all means feel free to merc for Valhalla as long as you declare it in forums....till then you will be treated as hostiles....nothing new there then ;)

Seems I rattled someones cage....Freaker now sending IPMs lol......how long till Whoisit and "others" join in? We did notice a few enter vmode as some of you exited in last 24 hours.......really enjoy "coincidences" ;)

Marius wrote::drool: Here we go...

Feel free to explain please as I am not seeing anything but a few IPMS from Freaker (as predicted)....not one attack incoming for any of us......IF u mean "Here we go" as in "Let's wait till we get a ninja in" then fair enough....just be a little clearer next time please...

P.S Marius (was it not Zen/Blade/Caligula on other account previously?)... if u ever decide to exit noob protection then feel free to join in the war..