Re: AZGD v Valhalla

Yes, I break all these rules, and yet, no one has shown any proof of any such rules being broken. Go figure, you two small children keep trying to gang up on people, only to prove nothing. Shows how sophomoric you both are.
They may not like me, but they've gotta respect me!

Rjsturgill wrote:Yes, I break all these rules, and yet, no one has shown any proof of any such rules being broken. Go figure, you two small children keep trying to gang up on people, only to prove nothing. Shows how sophomoric you both are.
Someone swallowed a dictionary lol.....don't be getting as obese as that fed account of yours.....sorry if you think we are ganging up on you but I was acting independently. Sophomoric? Interesting you use that term considering you started this little convo off by picking on some grammar mistakes and escalating accordingly....so, on that note, I will let you get the last "sophomoric" comment in. Make it worth it though, we are waiting for a right belter!!! :D

You, evidently, don't know the definition of sophomoric, as me pointing out such grammar flaws shows actual education, not juvenile behavior.

Rjsturgill wrote:You, evidently, don't know the definition of sophomoric, as me pointing out such grammar flaws shows actual education, not juvenile behavior.
Damn it you made me reply again lol.....stop twisting my words....everyone knows exactly what I meant.....being a grammar cop doesn't mean one is sophomoric, nor did I imply that.

Still waiting for that right belter of a comment though..... :D

Rjsturgill wrote:You, evidently, don't know the definition of sophomoric, as me pointing out such grammar flaws shows actual education, not juvenile behavior.

B L U H!!

But, on this note, Behavior. American English. The mother language, root level for this age. "behaviour" is indeed the CORRECT spelling.

Whether the language is acceptable in the vandalised version of the US, the correct spelling is behaviour.

AS Turgid seems to think that this is a spelling test forum, lol. Glad to point out your mistake Turgid. B L U H!

Not one single word was twisted, it was read as it was typed, it was typed as it was meant to be.

Rjsturgill wrote:Not one single word was twisted, it was read as it was typed, it was typed as it was meant to be.

Well, WRONG, you spelled "behaviour " incorrectly!

BLUH, blah, blah, B L U H!