Re: AZGD v Valhalla

mightyoz wrote:
Rjsturgill wrote:You, evidently, don't know the definition of sophomoric, as me pointing out such grammar flaws shows actual education, not juvenile behavior.

B L U H!!

But, on this note, Behavior. American English. The mother language, root level for this age. "behaviour" is indeed the CORRECT spelling.

Whether the language is acceptable in the vandalised version of the US, the correct spelling is behaviour.

AS Turgid seems to think that this is a spelling test forum, lol. Glad to point out your mistake Turgid. B L U H!

Being as I'm not British, nor speaking British English, I have it spelled correctly. There's a difference between American English and British. Main difference would be the use of the letter "u" in many different words.

Knowledge is power.
They may not like me, but they've gotta respect me!

I know you spelled it correctly for "over there". But the route language for Americanised English is English....English. So, how far back to do you want to go with your spelling references?? There any number of proto European languages that you could chose from. Perhaps Sanskrit?

For the record, you are not actually speaking. Perhaps writing this by typing on a keyboard or keypad perhaps?

Or, am I just splitting hairs for the sake of it? Perhaps you could identify with this. You know, banal objections because somebody has typed a letter incorrectly?

Like usual, you grasp at straws to try to make yourself look good, and like usual, it doesn't work.

mightyoz wrote:Or, am I just splitting hairs for the sake of it?
That's funny.. seems as if that is all you ever do there oz.

Rjsturgill wrote:Like usual, you grasp at straws to try to make yourself look good, and like usual, it doesn't work.

And once more we get the mirror quotes from Turgid, haha.

Do you look in the mirror and not like what you see? Deflection is a serious case of self delusion.

So now you resort to the normal Blah, bluh, blah stuff we are all accustomed to.

You are proved wrong, once again, you do not like this. So, deflect away Turgid. If it makes you happier in your everyday life, so be it, Bluh blah away,

So, the deflection this time, the route of all this is Turgid's objection to Gozar's spelling and grammar????

Okay Turge, (can I call you that? I think we can be more informal as I consider us good friends now with all this chat and banter)

What could you not understand that Gozar had written. I mean, the point he was making was not readable to you and you couldn't understand it because of a misplaced letter, a lack of a comma perhaps. Was it that difficult to read? You could not decipher it because of this? So, how would you rate his use of grammar, please grade it. A-, B+?

Was is so unfathomable to you? Really? lol.

I do consider us good friends, so much so, that if you were near, i'd ask you out for a pint. I would personally rate him a c-. He lacked the teachings we have all tried to instill in him.

Yep that'll lighten up the mood ;) I'll take you up on that :P although I am only 19... Might have some problems with that one :P