Re: AZGD v Valhalla

Rjsturgill wrote:Absolutely. Now let's go grab a pint and have some laughs.

All that you have brought up, originally a topic of conversation that had a discussion going, you have cleared and stopped because you objected to his spelling mistakes and grammatical errors?

Sorry, I didn't stop the conversation, made a comment and you and Sprog commented back. So, it was a three way conversation stopper.
They may not like me, but they've gotta respect me!

Once again with the deflection. My last question was clarifying your previous answer.

I asked, firstly, "So, all of this is about his spelling mistakes and grammar?".

Your reply to this was "Absolutely. Now let's go grab a pint and have some laughs."

To clarify this petty answer, I again asked the question, "All that you have brought up, originally a topic of conversation that had a discussion going, you have cleared and stopped because you objected to his spelling mistakes and grammatical errors?".

Now you change your answer from "Absolutely" to "Sorry, I didn't stop the conversation, made a comment and you and Sprog commented back. So, it was a three way conversation stopper."

Absolutely changes to that. Okay, thanks for that reply. It has clarified some things for me. I need to go and do something right this moment, I will be back in due course, thanks again for that clarification.

I think it is you that does, hence your last message. But, I have more than a few open windows at this moment in time, I shall be back again soon (ish), but sadly, I shall have to close this one. In the mean time, please continue in the same vein.

mightyoz wrote:I know you spelled it correctly for "over there". But the route language for Americanised English is English....English. So, how far back to do you want to go with your spelling references?? There any number of proto European languages that you could chose from. Perhaps Sanskrit?

For the record, you are not actually speaking. Perhaps writing this by typing on a keyboard or keypad perhaps?

Or, am I just splitting hairs for the sake of it? Perhaps you could identify with this. You know, banal objections because somebody has typed a letter incorrectly?
Taceo

Looks like Ozzy found that one pointless thing to argue on and on about. Be a mod for once. Let me say that again, be a GOOD mod for once. But anyways, gg to Azgd, knew they were going to win and so did they. But extra props to Valhalla for actually accepting the war and sticking with it. You'll get 'em in the future.
The two most powerful warriors are patience and time