Re: AZGD v Valhalla

Moderation Inside information:
We are in Union of Honor. Feel free to player bait, flame and troll. IT is even mention in Union of Honor after all: Some Flaming is allowed.

If you do not like, avoid the Union of Honor forums.

However remember that:
-Harassment
-Admin/Mod Baiting

are still not allowed.

Specifically, I request from all mods to always issue a warning even on the slightest of remarks that are targeted towards rules violation. Such remarks are considered administration baiting.

When a player accuses another for cheating it is like administration is not doing its job right. We have an active administration here gentlemen, bring your issues to us. We guarantee we will look after them and resolve them in the fairest manner possible.

Stop bringing such issues here.

Do not reply to this post. It will be considered off topic. I get the privilege of posting off topic posts as an administrator. You don't. It is fair too.

Thank you for your attention.

largo wrote:troller mod

Largo, please, Sturgy is not a Moderator as yet. To accuse him of trolling BEFORE hand, I think you are a little premature. lol

Ephemeral wrote:
mightyoz wrote:I know you spelled it correctly for "over there". But the route language for Americanised English is English....English. So, how far back to do you want to go with your spelling references?? There any number of proto European languages that you could chose from. Perhaps Sanskrit?

For the record, you are not actually speaking. Perhaps writing this by typing on a keyboard or keypad perhaps?

Or, am I just splitting hairs for the sake of it? Perhaps you could identify with this. You know, banal objections because somebody has typed a letter incorrectly?
Taceo

Nice, but I don't shop there.

Povo wrote:
_Wrath_ wrote:Isn't this war over? If so shouldn't this topic be locked?
Absolutely

Quite possibly. But until the original author requests this or until posters stop posting with regards to it then it will stay active.

Thanks for keeping it alive.