Re: Legends (--LG--) declares war on Art_Of_War (AOW)

This war is the most humiliate one Art_of_War are farms they don't respond just Pulsar fight for them wtf...Pulsar how many deuterium did you used for that 100k+ lunars that you launched at me for 10 mil metal and max 10 mil crystal?..more then 15 mil deuterium i think ..so no profit at all ..just defense bashing .
ING Names : logged

Feed me more!
Feed me more!
Feed me more!

logged wrote:This war is the most humiliate one Art_of_War are farms they don't respond just Pulsar fight for them wtf...Pulsar how many deuterium did you used for that 100k+ lunars that you launched at me for 10 mil metal and max 10 mil crystal?..more then 15 mil deuterium i think ..so no profit at all ..just defense bashing .

Since when have wars been profitable? lol.

I think the point of a war is to level damage at your opposition. There doesn't have to be any sort of profit element in this.

If the opposite side whittles your defences down to nothing, in future it may be easier to hit you. Each subsequent attack can become cheaper. All the while the scores are getting totaled up. Regardless of profit, it all counts.

logged wrote:This war is the most humiliate one Art_of_War are farms they don't respond just Pulsar fight for them wtf...Pulsar how many deuterium did you used for that 100k+ lunars that you launched at me for 10 mil metal and max 10 mil crystal?..more then 15 mil deuterium i think ..so no profit at all ..just defense bashing .

AOW is easy to humiliate, try to go to war with lol

I highly recommend pissing yourself, followed by a course of praying to your impotent god.