Re: War declared yet again, VN (Vashta Nerada) versus UF (Universal Federation).

I will create the CR entry later Alduin.

Nothing exciting, this is Standard, no BILLIONS to post.

However, at least "one" member at UF is now being pumelled.

If something massive is hit, we'll post. Again though, most here do not bother to post most hits, it's not mandatory and for most in this alliance, VN, members find it distasteful. Again, again, lol, we'll post anything if it's worth it.

Re: War declared yet again, VN (Vashta Nerada) versus UF (Universal Federation).

There is no luck needed when bashing the weak. Newbs being subjected to IPM attacks. Newbs being subjected to ninjas. Only a fool, a selfish player would think this is "funny". The point of an alliance is team work. Not to mock your own, not to think it's funny to have them subjected to this. It rings true, what others think.

Player like Boris do not seem to understand the game. Perhaps it's because he is really, really stupid. I think this is the problem. What transpires is that he brings stuff on his supposed team mates, this he thinks is funny. This is why alliances would normally shun this type of player. Very, very selfish. As has been stated before, if you just want to build things, not be attacked, Lego would be the ideal choice, not a war./strategy game. But for those like Boris, the weak minded, then that fact can never be taken in. He has a moon popped. Immediately, he rubies up another. He can afford this, fair enough, others cannot. But, he doesn't care about this as he's okay. SELFISH!!!

The best thing he could do, for the sake of his team mates is to quit that alliance. I have heard from members of UF, he never does anything, never says anythng, but he brings the woes upon them because of his stupidity. What is the point of being in an alliance if you do not partake in anything? Apart of course from bringing the others in to the target sights of others. He will never quit that alliance as he's too selfish!

The longer this goes on, he won't mind. That's the type of intellectually challenged person that he seems to be. That and his selfishness.