Re: Blue Sun Corp (BSC) declares war on Boris Intergalatic Criminal. (BIC)

No adequate response from the Missy Mossie, so, without the need for CRs everywhere, lets just say, he's taken lots of damage and lost a fair few ruby moons. More to come in the near and distant future. Pity it's so one sided but alas. ( Removed ) please avoid personal comments directed at a player, it is antagonizing.
Last edited by Gozar on Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: making personal comment

What were these personal comments Gozar? Please answer if you are still around or will I have to wait for an age?

I wish to see what these comments were as I cannot remember them being this way. Before posting here I had checked, double checked, triple checked and then quadruple checked them. As such, I do not believe them to be this way. But as you've deleted them, I can't see what you're getting at.

Hopefully I will not have to wait years for your next post or reply.

Thanks.

You made a derogatory comment on another players game play..You know what it was, you just want me to post the same (Not happening) Yet again another poor subtle comment on what you believe is my activity. Just because I do not post often does not mean I do not check the forums. carry on this way and you will find out.

I DO NOT require a reply I DO NOT wish to see any further post on this. The matter is now closed.

I will post a reply Gozar, as I have not finished what I was saying. We are ALLOWED to post here and you saying the matter is closed is neither here nor there.

If you feel that I have made a mistake even though I insist I haven't, then tell me what I have said. If you feel that it shouldn't be broadcast in here then there are other options. To simply delete a segment of a non insulting post and then simply refuse to clarify why is very wrong isn't it.

That non insulting statement has been there for quite a while and hasn't been a problem up until now.

If you are suddenly again interested in moderating after such a long absence , great news.

But to suddenly delete parts of a post without saying exactly why, hmmmm, interesting.

I also find the veiled threats very interesting for no apparent reason.

So, again, explain to me why? There are PMS available to you, in case you had forgotten, after all this time.

Again though, welcome back to the forums after all this time.

Clarification was given "please avoid personal comments directed at a player, it is antagonizing."

Just popped in to say that as from this time , the war with Boris is over. It's a draw. Boris is quiet and now starting to play and grow. Great stuff.

I cannot be bothered with it to be honest. I know others who would like to continue it. But as it is, there's not much point.

Well done Boris on your stand.

OZ.

On another note unrelated to Boris or this war.
Delete what you want from this Clown Boy, although, I cannot see what would be offensive from this. lol. Also, learn how to read and write, spell, it would help!

Adios.
You really are something OZ..you were a Moderator once yourself you should know better. This is clearly Mod baiting. (my statement regarding your pm's was incorrect my apologies for that) Final warning [ /color]