Top 10 Wars discussion!

Fishpond had mentioned it in another thread, and I liked the idea. So I thought I would open a discussion on the subject. And if there is enough people that would like to see a thread that pays attention to best alliance wars, I would be more than happy to go through the archives and put together a list of the top 10!
If you think that the war needs to reach certain requirements feel free to speak your mind.

1) the first requirement I can think of is...The war must be legally declared in the forums and have a mutual end with a declared winner. wars that end due to inactivity will not be elgible
[Showing no mercy!

Re: Top 10 Wars discussion!

I agree with Weresloth. ~V~ vs Hells Fury (in my oppinion) was the best war (or at least entertaining), but what was the criteria that made it so good. We can mention entertaining wars till we are blue in the face, but how do we measure what was a good war to put in a thread to honor that war like we do with the top 10 hits?
I think there has to be a lot of damage, but for it to be a good war it has to be close. And I think that was what had everyones attention with the ~V~ vs Hells fury war, was that it was so close.
[Showing no mercy!

Re: Top 10 Wars discussion!

think we need a min amount of TD as a requirement and closest margin of victory as conditions.

This will ensure that wars by the top fleeters will not dominate every slot ..so lets through out a # of 700 mil total TD.Not a super low number that 1 on 1 wars dominate but low enough that 1 or 2 good 1 vs 1 wars could be there as well as alliance vs alliance wars.

Also removes 1 sided wars from having total control of the rankings