Angels of Death [ AoD] vs. The Hate [ HATE ]

Leader ( Unholy ) has been notified, bashing rule will be lifted in 24 hours after the war declaration. Rules are the following:
- no moon pop
- no mercs allowed ( which means no help from allies either ).
Good luck to both of our alliances :)

Alive, or just breathing ?

Re: Angels of Death [ AoD] vs. The Hate [ HATE ]

I don't accept the war considering the fact that you're 4 times stronger than us and you don't want us to use any help.. if the rules get changed.. ie mercs be allowed then you're on :)
What should I do? Risk my life fighting you, or watch how you're killing everyone? I would turn around.. walk away.. never care, but that... would just make me a Human.
We both know, HUMAN I AM NOT!!

than surrender Unholy we declared war you can;t say i don;t want just only surrender :P for what do you need mercenaries to do the work for you neah ally vs ally that is a true war :P
ING Names : logged

Feed me more!
Feed me more!
Feed me more!

this are the rules putted so that will be the rules respected nobody is afraid of nobody if we will have a war with mercenaries will be a lots of them to the both sides so no to mercenaries just ally vs ally :-j and believe me this war will be 1 or 2 from AoD vs the entire alliance THE HATE :-j
ING Names : logged

Feed me more!
Feed me more!
Feed me more!

A) I doubt many would say no however HC havent challenged AoD, melkor was just suggesting we, along with others, are better options than an alliance with 1/4 of your points. (although points dont really tell skill)

B) Logged, the noob protection is 10K points, im sure you can hit most in their alliance that has avg 135.285 per member, so i doubt their affraid, its more to do with noob bashing that they wish to avoid so they can grow, or their wishing to have merc would come from the fact not enough of them have any thing close to a fleet so they wish to have their mercs

C) HC were deciding nothing about mercing, to be a merc is an individual choice and i wouldnt have 2 alliances Vs 1, no matter how unmatched it is.