Re: logged vs Asteroid Pirate Entity (APE)

its pathetic because those in Vmode are either permanent and will not even see you declared,
or busy in RL and so war wont bring them back faster,
By focusing your attention to hound their players all you are succesfull in doing is to put off the still active players and probably put more in vmode than already are

nothing noob about 1 sat, your alliance mate perses does it now and then,
sacrificing 1 lunar for a 4mil crystal d/f.. not a bad trade imo.

and ye when its 1 person vs an alliance, war is easy.

logged wrote:I don;t care how many members have i want fun and profit i will take i hope if i can every alliance in a war me vs the entire alliance just profit who make the first defense bashing lose ..:P...that means if you send 1 rip in suicide mission and you don;t collect the df or you don;t get a profit from it the attacker will automatically lose the war ...fair enough ehh? ...or any stupid defense bashing i give my word and my word will not be brake it that i will never defense bashing again in a war ...just profit if it is not profit i lose the war and that is all..

So - if you destroy my fleet, but I gain the D/F - we win because of bashing?
Also you're not counting the cost to launch... Because 1 RIP can be cheaper than launching 40k loonies... But the loonies will not lose even 1, will gain 500-1k resources, and it's not defense bashing, cause it has "profit"?

Check your numbers newbie... At least you should be that smart to check how much deut does your loonies cost on 100 systems away hit...
All you need is a SickMind and a healty body.

Why all the time i need to explain to the noobs like DoctorWho the game i dunno...You the best from all the servers who knows so much more then me at everything and crashed a lot of players like me big BS we know that you never did that ...So when you attack someone the deuterium cost is not calculate it you 'newbie' you can consume like 1000000 billion deuterium in a war the deuterium you consume is not calculate it only the df and the profit from the attack matters if i smash your fleet and you collect the df is not defense bashing because on that fleet you need to have the deuterium and some more resources raid it so it is not for nothing but you know that if i smash your fleet you will not get the df it is a fact i always send the recyclers first :-j...read more tips off the game how to play and after that please come here and show off because i don't care at all you will fall in the front of my fleet and that is a fact too ...IT IS ALL ABOUT TIME NEWBIE...now don't be so upset about my feelings for you but you deserve it you made it personal with me i don't even know who are you ...i just know that you are the so pro player who attacks with probes at the beginning for spaming, with 1 lg for satellites and tha is all you know to do .....i wish to stop recieve messages from you because you don't deserve to talk with me anymore ...annoy someone else...my last comment about you...
ING Names : logged

Feed me more!
Feed me more!
Feed me more!

War end it due to the time line War ends: 25.05.2012, 17:12:00 (Winner = TD) i won the war vs APE and i ask a moderator to lock the both posts ...
It was fun...
ING Names : logged

Feed me more!
Feed me more!
Feed me more!

you didnt respond to my post :(

and dude Doc isnt really a noob, he doesnt have to be a top fleeter to know how to do it, and if i can suicide rip for 200mil profit fck ye il do it, same with sat popping for 3mil crystal, its worth 2 slots coz its profit.

anyhow ye... :boohoo:
this war was pointless :boohoo:
and you still think you'll take people down as if its that easy and you ''only need time''
time to sort it out me thinks :ugeek: :boohoo:

Holy Poop, what the all flaming about is? Looged my friend is, he's migthier than all... I ready my fleet to sacrificed be...He take all it will........Me is woe.. :mrgreen:
I know he number 1 in Mass, he soon even will be bigger than that, go to will he to number 0.
My friend Looged :liar:
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Walk with THA swagger!

logged wrote:War end it due to the time line War ends: 25.05.2012, 17:12:00 (Winner = TD) i won the war vs APE and i ask a moderator to lock the both posts ...
It was fun...
Locked.

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War