Re: Gozar[AZGD] vs matts21[PL] I think his biggest attack y

matts21 wrote:First of all my 18 attacks did not violate any rules of zorg I want to make that clear it was waves of five at different planets. Second yes it has become personal because gozar has made it personal. All I have to say is he who lives in a glass house should not cast the first stone. :wall:

your 18 attacks could be considered harassment or spam by the game rules...and Gozar lives in more of a brick bunker i think him actually bashing you shows he who has the glass house?

Hatter wrote:
Gogetass4 wrote:anw hatter be a man and talk good ... AZGD always merc for SGA ...
Technically..they don't merc for us as much as merc against PL..there is a difference. :lol: :lol: :lol:
nice joke
REDACTED. Warning for use of profanity.~MegaMedes
i like the hate of everybody has against us!

this is what make them always against us

we re good at provoking
Power is Ours!

Love the thread,

Just for the record, I don't hate Gozar. SGA has a good relationship with AGZD because we work at it. When there is an issue, it is dealt with in a reasonable way.

I try not to hate PL, but you it's so hard not too.

@Gozar, your Mom is in our prayers. Good luck to you and your family.

Spam attacks are not against the rules per say. I went through this a while back with one of our members using the tactic. They were removed partially because I believe such attacks are well outside the spirit of the game.
Outside the box? What box?

Gogetass4 wrote:haha --"
i got a good life this is why
so i suggest u to get one too
:lol: If your Idea of a "good life" is playing on other servers and/or account sitting..then I will just live my Life and Play my single Account. also you seem to have confused the word Hate with Loathing.
I don't think enough of your guys to warrant Hatred... perhaps some Pity..but not much. :hand:
MY KARMA RAN OVER YOUR DOGMA

MASTERS OF CHAOS-Extreme