Crusher(PIR) vs Emanuel & ZORTON(HOSS)TD 8.2 billion

Haven't posted in a while but I know the tale was getting around so here's the story.
Got an S.O.S. message from Emanuel that a moon destroy mission was inbound. Converted metal to deut and dispatched to 4 galaxies away. Luckily for E he gave me enough time to defend. Got there 3 seconds ahead of RIP's. The rest is history.

All df collected.

GLOTR Crusher. I know it won't take long.

The defender has won the battle ! Winnings: Metal 0 Crystal 0 Deuterium 0 Attacker Loss: The attacker has lost a total of 7.500.000.000 units. Defender Loss: The defender has lost a total of 697.440.000 units. Debris Field: Metal 3.209.232.000 Crystal 1.709.232.000 Info: The probability of creating a moon is : 19 %
YOU CAN KEEP 1/8th

Re: Crusher(PIR) vs Emanuel & ZORTON(HOSS)TD 8.2 billion

Doomrager wrote:I hear RJ asked for help on the matter and even discussed it with crusher. You can deny as hard and as often as you like, but as sprogg has already said. The truth is out there, and you can deny all you like :)

This is also false, Crusher came to me asking for help with Emmanuel. There was no set up, I was at work, and was destroying moons in galaxy 7, as crusher asked me to do. I had no idea that Zorton was doing any dealings with Emmanuel.
They may not like me, but they've gotta respect me!