Re: Gozar[AZGD] vs Destruction[Chosen]~TD~86.416.118.800

skirmish wrote:Congrats. on this OUTSTANDING hit Mark. Making it the 2nd largest hit in the history of X-treme.

GLOTR RJ. You will be back. We all come back at some point. Some players more then others.
Well I really hope this applies to you to John you have been sadly missed... I also hope RL is treating you well..

Gozar wrote:
skirmish wrote:Congrats. on this OUTSTANDING hit Mark. Making it the 2nd largest hit in the history of X-treme.

GLOTR RJ. You will be back. We all come back at some point. Some players more then others.
Well I really hope this applies to you to John you have been sadly missed... I also hope RL is treating you well..
You never know Mark. It could be tomorrow, Or next week, Maybe 3 months? But at some point, I will return. ;)

Didn't want to be the last to congratulate my good friend Mark. Grats on the HUGE crash there. You deserve every piece of loot you got from that hit. I have no knowledge of the "cheating/hacking" but I can say I have heard that song many times before in this game. I have been crashed more times than I can remember but don't remember ever accusing anyone of cheating. Zorg seems to be confident that the hit was clean and that is good enough for me.

Grats Gozar
GLOTR or RL RJ... you're a great player

P.S. What is up with player awards? Are we not doing them anymore? This would win Best Hit
Crazy is not he who speaks to himself, but rather he whose words fall upon deaf ears...

TheSeductiveLaysine wrote:So That's That Famous Crash
Different People Say Different Things About it.....
Hi Alduin/Whippets girlfriend...welcome to forums

Btw that's some grave digging lol.....finished with the spade yet? :lol:
Last edited by Sprog on Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.