Greek[LSD] vs NorbertEngel[] pure n00b bashing

These are 2 separate hits on 2 separate planets on a new players..there was absolutely nothing there when he launched..This can only be classed as defence bashing a n00b..to what push him out of the game... Greek and his type of players are far more responsible for new players leaving the game more than any other reason. Greek is able to attack n00bs below the 100,000 protection rule...despite having a 1 million fleet..How can new players even hope to get off the Ground... I feel the only way to stop this type of player is to introduce a new protection rule... Any player with an account over 3 months old should automatically drop from the protection rule...Thus they will not be able to attack noobs..but like wise they will not be able to simple hide behind a rule that was meant to protect new players...Greeks type of game play is more damaging to our new players than anything I could ever do..Shame I can not post what I really think of you Greek...but you are simple the biggest bottom feeding scum of ZE..in language that is allowed.

The attacker has won the battle !
You receive 0 units of Metal, 0 units of Crystal and 0 units of Deuterium.
The attacker has lost a total of 0 units.
The defender has lost a total of 1.134.300 units.
A debris field containing 37.980 units of Metal and 54.300 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.

The attacker has won the battle !
You receive 0 units of Metal, 0 units of Crystal and 0 units of Deuterium.
The attacker has lost a total of 0 units.
The defender has lost a total of 424.000 units.
A debris field containing 0 units of Metal and 0 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.

Re: Greek[LSD] vs NorbertEngel[] pure n00b bashing

Btw Greek went for his fleet then he lifted that why so many 0's and if Greek doesnt get his fleet or res as soon as that noob reachess 100k Gozar will bash him and go pop moons for no reason so what the problem u guys seem to do the same but ur just cant do it while they are in protection i mean damn Gozar 150mil points vs 100k and 2mil your are like 150times bigger and more to the 100k player and then you complain when greek attack a player under 100k?
Trust is hard to come by.That's why my circle is small and tight. I'm kind of funny about making new friends.
Eminem

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/e/eminem.html#Y0BD0hjkMo301KEH.99

Okay yea 2.1mil 21 times bigger than a 100k player lets do the math on Gozar 150.000.000 / 100.000 = 150 times bigger and he also bashes the 100k players poping their moons and stuff for no reason.. So i state again what is Gozar any better than Greek ?
Trust is hard to come by.That's why my circle is small and tight. I'm kind of funny about making new friends.
Eminem

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/e/eminem.html#Y0BD0hjkMo301KEH.99

Does it to 100k player? No reason? Not that I particularly like speaking for gozar... Pretty sure every time I've seen gozar do that it's been to people who have challenged him or been mouthy. Me included. Most of the top players of any universe look for profit. They don't single out and attack the weak. If you make a mistake you will lose you fleet. If you are a 100k player housing 100m deut or a big fleet with small buildings you can expect the moon destroys...that's just part of it.
As far as bashing goes it's ridiculous to get mad about defense bashing...why on earth would I want to let my enemies make an un-poppable defense shell? That's very counterproductive on my part from the attackers point of view...your eliminating a threat. Look into the matters you are claiming about and see that there is more than meets the eye.
Last edited by Doomrager on Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Certain "posters" here are missing the point of the original post. So, rather than make stupid comments about individuals whom you might not like, keep on track. I am sure that Gozar hits players for a reason, not just for the "fun of it". Perhaps these posters should grow up a little???

The only way for these players that keep fleets hidden and their scores down at score change over time is basically include the fleet points in their scores whilst they are in the air. This will no doubt provoke a response from those who wish to keep their fleets hidden. But, it would not show the disposition of a fleet, just the total score. Or, do away with the rankings for individual headings, no top fleet score, no top defence points, etc etc. Just a grand total of all your points added together?