Re: Gozar[AZGD] vs Crazyhorse88[MoC] ~TD~7.8 billion

FleetHound wrote:Wowzers, does Oz ever STFU?!

Well, no, but this is a forum, lol!! Perhaps you mis-understand the concept?

The better question would be, does FleetPuppy have a brain?

"I could wile away the hours
Conferrin' with the flowers
Consultin' with the rain
And my head I'd be scratchin'
While my thoughts were busy hatchin'
If I only had a brain"

SCARECROW - 1939

Respectfully Oz, your hypocrisy is embarrassing and I ask for your Edited . Thank you.

warning issued how many times must it be said. Any remarks regarding a Moderator must be sent by e-mail to ZE. and not discussed on the forum. if you wish to make a direct statement to a player send a PM..the only reason to do so on here is baiting
Last edited by Gozar on Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Mod baiting

FleetHound wrote:Respectfully Oz, your hypocrisy is embarrassing and I ask for your resignation as a moderator. Thank you.

Would you like me to explain the concept? Is it too difficult to comprehend?? Hypocrite?? Look in that mirror, look deep in to your own puppy dog eyes, see that hypocrite looking straight back at you.

I mean "STFU"!! lol, Short Tight Flowery Underwear? Is that what you are wearing?

AS for Sturge the Turge,
Last edited by Gozar on Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: correcting an error

You wouldn't know predictable if it bit you in the ***. Also, for a person who claims to only play standard because of his tiny amount of time, you sure do have many many hours everyday to stay on the forums, don't you?

Also, for being a forum moderator, you clearly don't understand the rules, as you continue to break them yourself, showing what a dictatorship the forums have become. Enjoy it, as I have requested the deletion of my forum account, and would be willing to bet, many others will do the same.

It'll be very nice watching you, Sprog and Gozar talk to yourselves on here, it should do wonders for the community.
They may not like me, but they've gotta respect me!