Gozar [AZGD] VS Torgard [AZGD] ~ Retirement Hit

The end is here. Torgard account is now gone. Lots of folks will be happy that his account is no longer in Xtreme. Not the way I envisioned my retirement in this universe but it is what it is. ;)

The attacker has won the battle !
You receive 27.477.500 units of Metal, 27.414.686 units of Crystal and 27.540.314 units of Deuterium.
The attacker has lost a total of 3.240.000 units.
The defender has lost a total of 1.013.973.150 units.
A debris field containing 317.330.340 units of Metal and 292.997.550 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 19 %

Thanks to all the excellent players on this Universe. It is a shame that most of the players have abandoned Xtreme for other universes, but it seems that Xtreme Universe is dying off. I had over 6 plus years of fun on this universe... :dance:

Now it is time to move on... See you guys on other servers if you are up to a little cat and mouse. :think:

Jason

Re: Gozar [AZGD] VS Torgard [AZGD] ~ Retirement Hit

It has been my honour and pleasure to have played along side of you for most of the 6 years Jason...You proved on many occasions that you are a great player. Of course like any other game it is about the effort you put in... Over the years different events have changed your ability to play to your potential... I hope life treats you with all the joy you deserve.. Take care of yourself and your family... I wish you good fortune in all your endeavours...

It's been fun bro...you will be truly missed here.