DemonPrince, Overdose, MrBean VS Apollyon TD:[9,086,167,400]

6 months later and reloaded still doesn't have a UoH...
Anyway this story is a hell of a dousy. Ever since the server started good old apolly has been nothing but trouble, mostly verbal.
Three weeks ago or so he showed his colors and was part of an ACS attack on a fellow member...with another of the largest fleets currently flying the server. After having seen the federation between these two players the alliance saw it fair game to band with MrBean for the same reasons. Today it payed off.
Overdose saw the fleet at a time that was very standard for apolly and posted it so we could see it no big deal. 3 hours go by and its still there. We setup and launch keeping a tentative eye on the same member who was part of his ACS attack weeks prior.
It's sad to see such a sh*t talking ruby buyer to get smacked around...oh wait how was it said?
The Bear wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:12 pm
Fly safe guys, and overdose, try not to lose this fleet too. Kinda of embarrassing form such an esteemed player as yourself.
Ah that's what I had thought, another player that talks sh*t. Could talk more about how enjoyable this is but I'll just let the cr speak now.

The attacker has won the battle !
You receive 28790528 units of Metal, 12745082 units of Crystal and 38890674 units of Deuterium.
The attacker has lost a total of 1.578.605.500 units.
The defender has lost a total of 7.507.561.900 units.
A debris field containing 2.855.269.140 units of Metal and 2.596.431.300 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 25 %
All Df recovered and planet wiped down to single digit numbers thanks to no bashing rule.

Re: DemonPrince, Overdose, MrBean VS Apollyon TD:[9,086,167,400]

Have to give credit where credit is due, Great work on the ACS attack Guys,, Nicely done,

Demon, dont worry,, I will pass your fleet in a month,, I will be back,, and next time it will take 5 of you to get me,, :P

Anyways,, starting the rebuild now,, have to go vmode later in week for work travel, but will be back in a week, ,Unlike you demon as soon as I get hit, I dont go vmode and go upstairs and cry on mommy's lap.

Re: DemonPrince, Overdose, MrBean VS Apollyon TD:[9,086,167,400]

Great ACS attack... Glotr Apollyon.

For the sake of clarity I don't have a "federation" with any player outside my alliance... I will work with other players if prudent, which in the instance you speak of it looked as if it was. You're correct that seeing your collaboration with MrBean aka CrushedIce doesn't exactly thrill me either, but you needed another fleet to do this, and to each their own. (You could, of course, have invited me along instead of the other entirely ruby-bought fleet on the server, but I realize that's too much to hope for :p)