Overdose {Legion} VS Killswitch {Valhalla} ~TD~ 4,727,150,000

This one means a lot to me, was my primary target for some time now.
I am sure Killswitch would be flattered to hear that as well as allow it to inflate his ego even further, whatever is left of it anyway! (deflating balloon/farting sound)

His initial messages consisted of distasteful insults and childish teasing. Boasting about how good he is and how I will never get his fleet, again. That the only reason I got him his first go around is because he didn't think the top guy would stoop to such a level to take him down. Made me feel as if I should be ashamed. lol.
I made it my goal to build enough rips to take out his precious moons. He was no fool and it seemed like it would be the only way.
Luckily, I was able to thread a needle and catch his fleet while it sat. He was online within seconds after the hit and V-mode within minutes. Without a word.

As we in Legion like to say after a good hit......BOINK!

The attacker has won the battle !
You receive 4.986.405 units of Metal, 5.738.874 units of Crystal and 25.325.772 units of Deuterium.
The attacker has lost a total of 44.840.000 units.
The defender has lost a total of 4.682.310.000 units.
A debris field containing 1.474.998.000 units of Metal and 1.361.292.000 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 25 %