Vakna [FTA] -vs- Xeres [Strong] TD: 104.953.500

Checked rankings and saw that Xeres was building up a fleet again, took a look and no activity, which is unusual because Xeres always shows activity when he is playing.. Didn't wanna wait so jumped what I had available and launched, hence the less than perfect ratio. The fleet was actually split between planet and moon, but I took the moon portion since the planet one was behind 215k lasers. D:

The attacker has won the battle !
You receive 1.366.000 units of Metal, 287.122 units of Crystal and 1.443.505 units of Deuterium.
The attacker has lost a total of 16.114.000 units.
The defender has lost a total of 88.839.500 units.
A debris field containing 39.137.400 units of Metal and 23.157.000 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 19 %

You collect; 39.137.400 units of Metal and 23.169.000 units of Crystal.

About 47 million profit, FR Xeres!
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Re: Vakna [FTA] -vs- Xeres [Strong] TD: 104.953.500

just so no one is confused. its not that he said to its the fact that to date he is the only one to literally crash my fleet. the rest were mostly Defense DF. the fleet is split up saving to more then 1 moon and returning to different moons. i may be newer at this then most of you considering the very low player retention rate this platform has but i am learning and after many hits from even the leet players im still here and playing. good catch on your part because i couldent get on? yes kudos to you. saying im taunting or something over maybe 2 hours of production worth of ship production? no not in the least. honestly that was the first thread i have read that you wrote that i do not respect as a player. hopefully the last but we shall see i suppose. anything further feel free to PM me i dont care to put on a show for people.

600 BS & BC is totally random cargo ships. Not trying to big it up or anything, but when you get hit show a bit of sportsmanship rather than "hardly noticed the difference lol".

The basic point is, I made 47 million profit out of you, so it's a pretty nice catch imo.
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

and i gave you kudos. unlike this trash that was posted.
Istalris wrote:Is that supposed to be some sort of taunt lol? You left stuff sitting like a noob, I kicked your ***, get over it.
again take it however you wish if this makes you feel better so be it. you still have kudos from me your choice of words and conduct do not though.

IE....as in i was using an example not the factual number.....