ikyan [IB] vs zeeko TD 3.528.142.050

Okay, I knew that he would be still there to try for the df. I never did probe him up until the launch or after. To be honest, i was not sure if he had enough to stop my battlecruisers. Tried the old blind launch that is on pheonix's overview every couple days:

The attacker has won the battle !
You receive 0 units of Metal, 0 units of Crystal and 0 units of Deuterium.
The attacker has lost a total of 0 units.
The defender has lost a total of 3.528.142.050 units.
A debris field containing 1.562.747.880 units of Metal and 554.137.350 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 19 %

Unfortunately my recs did not arrive until 8 minutes after the hit, in that time zeeks has gotten the entire df.

Either way I have had an enjoyable blast from the past going back and forth with Zeeks today. Glotr again today lol and stay the hell away from my moons, I have lost enough of those over the months >.>
Death begins with life's first breath, and life begins at the touch of death.

Re: ikyan [IB] vs zeeko TD 3.528.142.050

no more fleet building in zorg anymore and no need for the glotr either ....
i am just back to have some fun with the rest of my ships and then fade slowly away zzzzzzzz

ZORG has been Awesome for me, it made me buy first laptop lol and i enjoyed every addictive minute :0

hope you enjoyed the little battle we had there ikyan ... mr 200k bs ; )

Re: ikyan [IB] vs zeeko TD 3.528.142.050

Yeah, i had enjoyed it, and i am sad to hear that you are not staying. I have always had a lot of fun running from you back in the days you grata folk were after BR, and enjoyed our cat and cat fun since as well. I will be back out of VM in a couple days and I look forward to continuing our adventure.
Death begins with life's first breath, and life begins at the touch of death.