Re: G vs HB TD lots

Sprog wrote:MegaMedes that wasn't a flame at all...was a fact...Cristi could have taken your money...simple as that. As for gaining without earning....lol are you being serious???? Read that again....GAINING WITHOUT EARNING.....how many accounts were u given or that you paid for? If u want a battle of wits don't come unarmed :D
So, then I guess it was all B$ about his sob story then??? I know of only two accounts, one I used for a while and gave back to the owner and one I have purchased because someone else came to me with a need. As far as a battle of wits...you are the one unarmed...Gozar wouldn't have the size he is without crashing friends/mates. So YEAH...gaining without earning.

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

There are no B$ about that story , it is true , and as i said in my PM`s to you , that`s why i needed the money .Circumstances changed , i wasn`t needing the money anymore. But my mother still have cancer , and i don`t want to involve here in this.I tought you all have feelings , and i don`t wish this to happen to any of you.If you respect me like i respect you , you`ll leave it out of it.
HELLBOY / Cristi

Pick a server Mega lol....but seriously, don't get me started....there's more to what I said that can't be stated here so I will get back on topic and wish Cristi and his family all the best :)

Again, wish her and you the best HB. I was only trying to help you out, despite what Sprog and Gozar think.

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Helping out someone doesn`t really imply to ask for something in return . As far as i know , that`s real helping for someone in need.
I only offered my fleet , bcz i knew that was the only way to get some money , but eventually , i choose to give away .
HELLBOY / Cristi

hellboy i dont get you why dint you crushed on sprog it will be much fair to others players
:twisted:

Code: Select all

http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g343/Akatcuki/Peinxd2323555.jpg

Re: HELLBOY retirement fleet

I wish you and your family the best Hellboy, you did a great job. It was an honor!

I'll keep your Mom in my prayers, take care of yourself Cristi!

Re: HELLBOY retirement fleet

Cya around , you nobb ;)
You're a cool guy , i wish you all the best in RL.
Hope the issue with your moms gets sorted out.
Bye, bro.
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Walk with THA swagger!