Re: DemonPrince [Empire] vs Geno[Chosen] 85.236.783.100

harryballsac wrote:Are you really this stupid? The difference here is I AM commenting on this player. I do not claim not to be, but you did.

What happened to sloth, or reaper.....you know, good moderators.

This guy is an utter joke.

In closing, good hit Corey, you got my fleet. Now you join a list with just cypher. Cypher wasn't a great fleeter, but he did have wits and INSTINCT, both of which you lack.
I agree with this Ball sac wheres all the good administrators ? Where?
Trust is hard to come by.That's why my circle is small and tight. I'm kind of funny about making new friends.
Eminem

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/e/eminem.html#Y0BD0hjkMo301KEH.99

Perhaps they all found a nice beach somewhere, they're sat there right now, sipping drinks, watching the sunset over a crystal clear sea? Or, they could be here, watching, studying everyone,we are all being watched keenly and closely by intelligences greater than man's and yet as mortal as his own; that as men busied themselves about their various concerns they were scrutinised and studied, perhaps almost as narrowly as a man with a microscope might scrutinise the transient creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of water??

Ya think?

P'raps not.

But you can console yourself that at least I'm here for you Calvin.

Tut tut, BAL SAC. Is that name calling, baiting??

"I hadn't been on this forum in over a year"......... but now you are back! Also, you keep coming back, excellent!

It proves that debate is alive, you keep coming back, we must all be doing something right.

Thanks for that vote of confidence Ba l S ac..... your comments and the fact that you keep posting, we are doing a fine job, thank you!!