Re: Gozar & Torgard[IB]vs cheechandchong[GRATA]~TD~1.798.062

Here we go I make a general statement and some one takes it personal and has to start flaming... Yes I said your statement was negative because it was.. Good game play will save you every time.

For your information and everyone else I have had this account for over 17 months (far longer than klizac did).. Now I agree klizac was a good player (still is, you know what I mean bro). He could not continue with this account..(like Ista gave his account to his girlfriend), and passed it on, so his hard efforts would not be wasted. When I took this account, it was just below 4 million points.. Now look at it.. nearly 23 million points..this is due to MY efforts.. Yes I am grateful for the start.. however I was ranked in the top 20 and 13th in fleet in my original account when I took this over..So all of you can say what ever you want I am pass caring over this.. I and many other players know the work that has gone into this account by me..

I agree you have show some good game play, My messages to you in game were to help us both, my time your defence. I also know I safety probe and all those I attack also know this so that is a little misleading..OK I admit sometimes I forget or because the attack is of so little loss or there is no way you could hurt me.. either way it would be better to say you are online save both of us, as I said before.

Funny how players attack verbally or flame many post made by a Top ranked player, Gummpy had it, myrsee had his share of hate mail.. even PK has hard some.. So I figure it is my turn..This makes me feel that I must be doing something right then..lol

The last part of my last post was not meant at any one player..however if the " Hat fits wear it "

In my opinion the class of a player should be judged on how they play in the present, not how they acquired what they have. Snave, considering Gozar's gameplay at the moment, do you honestly believe he would not have come just as far if he had continued with his original account? There is no difference, he just had a good enough friend to give him a jump start. It works the other way too, some people will always be mediocre players regardless of their rank/position in the universe.

People hate you because you are at the top Gozar, it is like this in pretty much every game and will always be. You should probably get used to it. :P
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Well said Gozar, with your last post I have to admit you have your own style. My mustake flaming on yoir glory
Edit- I never hate gozar, he bring fun along my time in game, I just don't like he said about whining
FISHY, If you can find any topic tat I resign from this game beside the one you saw at UoH, and prove tat I quit after loosing fleet, I will put all my planet name "SNAVE LOSSER" but if you couldn't find it, I suggest u better learn how to suck up properly :lol:

TheLegendFishpond wrote:
snave0110 wrote:.

If i remember when you were hit the other day, you sulked that you were gonna leave, now your back.... Pffttttttt here take a tissue and wipe those tears
Prove it, tat I was hit by who and when. Don't try to turn your tounge. Next time try to have some fact in hand so you have enuf power to bluf. If not, lets have some sashimi and find out wat fish smells like :P

snave0110 wrote:... good game play wouldn't save your fleet.
Gozar did an amazing job finding and hunting down CheechandChong's fleet. There are many options to keep your fleet safe but Cheech chose a way that his fleet could be discovered. He could have chosen a different path, but he did not and now he suffered the consequences of his choices.

Again, great hit Gozar. And, Cheech, may your rebuild be swift.