Re: Gozar[AZGD] vs Enchanter[Moc] ~TD~ 2.751.937.500

MegaMedes wrote:Hey, nice NO SKILL hit there Mark...lost internet and you found it first before Pulsar did. Again, NO SKILL involved here other than knowing how to push a button to launch ships, so congrats on that.

If you say so Glenn...all that say's to me is you don't even have the skill to push a button...I can count on one hand how many hits..times you have made a decent hit..and most of them where off line..and what in 4 / 5 years...so that's like one a year...great skill..

Just go back to being RJ's little puppy...lapdog..I would say woof...woof...but you are more Yap...Yap...

MegaMedes wrote:Hey, nice NO SKILL hit there Mark...lost internet and you found it first before Pulsar did. Again, NO SKILL involved here other than knowing how to push a button to launch ships, so congrats on that.
Another post by the mighty MegaMedes lol.....same subject aswell....a "no skills" hit lol.....you seem obsessed with it.......maybe you could enlighten us on all your "skillful" fleet crashes.....and I mean ones that are not fed etc.....feel free to list your top 5 below please.....

To anyone else it would seem you are trying to antagonise any Mod that dares to oppose you with your posts today ....same old same....trying to provoke reaction....maybe to make Mods lose their position in forums.....maybe so u can fill their boots? Hopefully not....you are a poor example of diplomacy ....and a great example of bitterness...... btw still waiting to see all these great hits you have done ....

Great hit Mark, enjoy......glotr whoever Enchanter is ( on topic ) ;)

Gozar wrote:

If you say so Glenn...all that say's to me is you don't even have the skill to push a button...I can count on one hand how many hits..times you have made a decent hit..and most of them where off line..and what in 4 / 5 years...so that's like one a year...great skill..

Just go back to being RJ's little puppy...lapdog..I would say woof...woof...but you are more Yap...Yap...
And how did you build such a big fleet Mark? Oh wait, now I remember:

http://www.zorgempire.net/forums/viewto ... =19&t=7720
http://www.zorgempire.net/forums/viewto ... =19&t=7567
http://www.zorgempire.net/forums/viewto ... =19&t=7545
http://www.zorgempire.net/forums/viewto ... 19&t=11181

Most of your fleet you didn't earn, you took it from people that were supposed be your friends. The first one you claim that RJ was convorting with Sean for a "super-noob" account and you decided to play admin of the game and kicked him out of the alliance while he was sleeping and crashed his fleet. When I believe the real reason was that RJ was about to pass you in RIPs and we all know what an egomaniac you are.

The second one, Wes was thinking of retiring and hadn't fully made the decision himself, so you made it for him. Once again you kicked him and crashed his fleet while he was sleeping.

The third one was Sean's retirement, which you took RJ's slice of the crash after you crashed him.

The fourth was another alliance mate that you crashed. So, please tell me how at least 50% of your fleet wasn't earned, but rather stolen, takes skill to build. Everyone claims that I have no skill, but at least I don't backstab my alliance mates while they are sleeping. Such a sad little life you must have that you will do anything to retain the number one spot. Well, congrats on that part, but at least the 5 previous owners of that spot earned it.

Did you ever think I play game for the camaraderie and sportsmanship? Something you know nothing about, you have your tight little circle that you dictate over and that's about it. But, ask anyone outside of AZGD about me and they will tell you that I give more that I receive, unlike you...just take...take...take, without giving anything in return. You forget, I too am friends with all the old IB mates and not one of them like you or even respect you as player.

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

As usually Glenn same old, same old ****, you try and drag up old crap... If you care to do any maths those hit's do not even equal a 10th of my fleet..... Change the record it's worn out...
Just goes to prove what a skill less player your really are...I can remember when you sent me a PM saying you had just worked out how to do a half blind lanx ...like 4years after we had been doing them...and you had been playing at least 2 years..

The only thing that is really damaged is yours and RJ's Credibility...He feel asleep...he was with a women..his account was hacked..how many different stories... slag all you like...your opinion is worthless.

As usual Mark...same old ****...how about all the retirement crashes that you have been a benefactor of...I was just trying show the server what a backstabbing *** you really are. I didn't mention all those retirement feeds you had received because it it didn't fit in proving my point, but since you want to mention how they didn't equal a tenth of your fleet...shall we go through all the "shady and retirement" crashes that you have benefited from or should we mention the one that you never received, because Dave didn't want you to have it??? What was your response??? You ordered all of IB to hunt this person because you felt that was yours and not theirs...yet Dave did...lol

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Awfully irrelevant but it still beats. If your referring to my arrhythmia yeah I still have it and it limits physical strain I am allowed to put onto my body, thanks for asking in a public domain, sorry it's shocking for you to believe I am only what you made me. Called me a liar day one so I became what you called me.
Shocker how you make the monsters that scare you.
Being told something =/= knowing.
I've said my two cents. Good luck with the rebuild perses because last I checked you don't even play your account you just have others fleet save for you.