Re: HELLBOY retirement fleet

Good luck HELLBOY, Time to pay some attention to your family now.

The way to valhalla was easy, set sail to the gates and enter.
After a short time of exitement, commotion and fun you now continue for
Honor and glory in Real Life.

You beard was long and your sword was strong and
it was a pleasue knowing you.

Farewell...

jorge, no one trusts you, cant even stay in one place, no place for you to even say anything. Did you not do a shady hit on whoisit? so stfu. Id say Jorge is a AZGD co ck sucker
Last edited by DREDD on Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dredd, I won't lie about doing that and I do indeed regret it. But we're talking about real life right now. Yo're the disgusting one. And if no one trusts me so be it.
The two most powerful warriors are patience and time

No matter, I will continue to again deface this game, bad admins, rank 1 fleet is a admin mod lol what kind of game is this lol I am responsible for ZE ratings being low, and Im a noob, Ill make this game suffer more, and now Im back to kill it ingame, keep calling me a noob

Ill be remembered as a fleet that Gozar didnt bless to let grow so shut up you 13 year old

DREDD wrote:Your retired, go................account should be VB by now and go slap ********** on your moms face for me
Well I for one think you go too far with this comment Dredd...this is just a game and I am all for a bit of banter even a bit of goading.....you exceeded that this time.
Last edited by Sprog on Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sprog wrote:
DREDD wrote:Your retired, go................account should be VB by now and go slap you C ock on your moms face for me
Well I for one think you go too far with this comment Dredd...this is just a game and I am all for a bit of banter even a bit of goading.....you exceeded that this time.

AZGD gets no respect in any form, only from their kiss butts Jorge and hellboy