Re: DemonPrince [Empire] vs Gumppy [Chosen] 86.045.918.200

MegaMedes wrote:Ummm...he fell asleep...where is the skill in that??? Left fleet down. You bought the account from RJ, then sold it to Bobby, then bought it back...big whoop...no skill hit, just like most of Mark's hits...takes no skill to find fleet sitting when a player is not on.

So yeah...great NO SKILL hit.

PS...did your lapdog Jorge help you find it?
Really Mega/Perses/whoever????? You having a pop at someone who buys an account? Hypocritical much? You have obtained/traded/paid for many accounts lol....and no skill hit? What is a player to do? Juggle whilst launching? Tight rope the Grand Canyon and launch from mobile? Build an account from scratch like you do? (lol I lied about the last part.....u can't do that)......Next time you want to go mud slinging just make sure it's mud....'cause from here it smells quite different :D

Nice hit there to Deidara, glotr to RJ...... ( just to stay on topic )

Re: DemonPrince [Empire] vs Gumppy [Chosen] 86.045.918.200

man !! i am having alot of fun reading the posts atm the only thing i don't like is that a Mod is involved .....

warning issued..No comments on moderators actions or abilities will be tolerated on the forums...if you have an issue then PM the Mod or e-mail ZE.
Last edited by Gozar on Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Mod baiting.
never back dawn . hit first ask questions later
[/color]