Re: SquirrelOnCrack [~V~] Vs Istalris [RUNES] TD 8.108.285.000

I don't have a grudge against Squirrel, he's a great player i know. It's just his attitude towards Paradox that pisses me off. She left ~V~, big deal. She tried to ninja you, so? The new members in your alliance would show the same loyalty towards you should the situation arise, you wouldn't mind if it was that way around would you?

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Sadbutrue wrote:i think the turmoil in squirrel is that he was going to leave paradox alone since we all liked her. then he realized that it was somewhat naive and that he was being very soft. her fleet is not friendly to ~V~ so it will have to be dealt with
That is not what i have a problem with, we knew you guys would want her fleet, it's his attitude towards her that gets me angry. The character he displayed from what i have seen, is not what Squirrel is normally like. I'm not going to elaborate further as i've given my word i wouldn't start anything. But i just wanted to clear up exactly why i am annoyed.

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Sadbutrue wrote:i think the turmoil in squirrel is that he was going to leave paradox alone since we all liked her. then he realized that it was somewhat naive and that he was being very soft. her fleet is not friendly to ~V~ so it will have to be dealt with
yes- has to be dealt with - that one is yours Sad 'm sure :) ... yeah not dificult to like someone who tries so hard to be a team player - but still so darn difficult to let go when the time comes... well that is the zorg life, it is game after all and nobody should take it personally ...