Re: DemonPrince [Empire] vs Gumppy [Chosen] 86.045.918.200

Who hasn't lost fleet to life? Other than my lesson on Lanix all my fleet losses have been because some thing has prevented me from logging in. Two raiding fleets two weeks in a row was lost that way. Got lucky on a third open opportunity that no one saw. You just build and search for others. On the other hand, who hasn't taken fleet because the other person couldn't log in? It's part of the game. Demon found it before anyone else. Good hit. Golr.

Crew wrote:all what i can say is that it was a very good hit ... it doesn't matter what was gummy doing he's a good player 2 why we don't just admit that s**t happend anyone can lose his fleet and there is no need to all this drama ........... from both sides
Good points.

But, Combat Reports are by far the more interesting topics. Therefore discussion should be left to unfold here. That is what most players wanted, some more than others. So, it is unfolding.

But, Combat Reports are by far the more interesting topics. Therefore discussion should be left to unfold here. That is what most players wanted, some more than others. So, it is unfolding.[/quote]

i understand oz but where not discussing CR or even the game i can be an a**hole sometimes but i don't think that i've even talked about the person all what i did is trying to get under the "player" skin and that's what i think the " game" is all about ... and after all it's just a game why we have to bully each other !!! i don't feel the need to mention another player live
never back dawn . hit first ask questions later
[/color]

mightyoz wrote:I am commenting on the hit, not the person. But your words are very wise.
WRONG. From your first comment, to any comment after, you are commenting on the PLAYER. You seem to be able to type, so I assume you can read. read your comments. A mod needs to be neutral, and you are anything but. If I'm a mod, and I see a thread about a player I can't stand getting crashed, I stay out of it, but not you, you have the most comments on this thread.

This is about the speed server, where are you mightyoz? Come say hi, my name is geno, and I'd love to meet you.

You have no business on this thread, and you have no business being a mod.

Warning issued..once again stop with the Mod comments. No reference to Mods actions or abilities will be tolerated on the forum. You know this, yet continue to do so. Zorg is aware of this deliberate action from certain players and why.