Re: HELLBOY retirement fleet

I can't believe how much heat that this has gotten it.

What has happened has happened. You can keep bickering over it, but at the end of the day the result remains the same.
Hellboy needed the money for very good reasons and offered it to MORE THAN JUST GOZAR
And yet at the end of the day everyone is crying? Really? This happens so often and this is the time you decide to kick dirt?
You have to have it all the way or not at all.
I respect the choice you made Hellboy. I can understand fully what you did. You played good till you left. Hope things take care in real life.
As for everyone else. Let the topic die. It's seen far too much light for such a stupid argumentative post.

P.S Pretty sure neither of the involved parties wanted it posted so...
Last edited by Doomrager on Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Doomrager wrote:I can't believe how much heat that this has gotten it.

What has happened has happened. You can keep bickering over it, but at the end of the day the result remains the same.
Hellboy needed the money for very good reasons and offered it to MORE THAN JUST GOZAR
And yet at the end of the day everyone is crying? Really? This happens so often and this is the time you decide to kick dirt?
You have to have it all the way or not at all.
I respect the choice you made Hellboy. I can understand fully what you did. You played good till you left. Hope things take care in real life.
As for everyone else. Let the topic die. It's seen far too more light for such a stupid argumentative post.

P.S Pretty sure neither of the involved parties wanted it posted so...
i think this happens very seldomly, we are probably attempting to break an alliance here. mega offered money but hell boy gave it to gozar for free. we are ranting not crying. we also kicked dirt when flapper got crashed.
lego legend: Dr. Books a brilliant scientist has many inventions including the self eating meal and the 36 hour clock.

thelonghorned1 I think you are getting too much involve in this rather than wish a Great play good luck in real life, thats too much cribbing about what he did, First and foremost its his fleet, his decision and his look out what he wants to do. Simple

I would say Matter is closed and over with....

I wish this stays on topic or open a new thread

Crusher, I believe this is 100% on topic, it was actually thrown off topic when people thought this was a post to say good bye. I think this post should be locked, and an official goodbye post should be made, that way there is no confusion.
They may not like me, but they've gotta respect me!

Rjsturgill wrote:Crusher, I believe this is 100% on topic, it was actually thrown off topic when people thought this was a post to say good bye. I think this post should be locked, and an official goodbye post should be made, that way there is no confusion.
all of this can be called on topic. i would think that in the future, players should crash onto a non-gozar. Good luck in real life and with your mother HELLBOY never saw you and never will. Gozar had better enjoy the df though.
lego legend: Dr. Books a brilliant scientist has many inventions including the self eating meal and the 36 hour clock.

Rjsturgill wrote:Crusher, I believe this is 100% on topic, it was actually thrown off topic when people thought this was a post to say good bye. I think this post should be locked, and an official goodbye post should be made, that way there is no confusion.

RJ its too much talking about buying account , then going the fleets to Gozar or anyone, the decisions was his what he wants, he said why he did not do it to Mega and why Gozar, thats why I named him out

I found it went way beyond the topic so pointed out

And that's what this topic is about. As you can see, neither Gozar or Hellboy made the topic. If you guys want the topic to be the way you want it, make a proper one. This was made to stir things up and cause healthy banter back and forth. Also, I'd like to point out that mods are the authority, and players shouldn't be attempting to control this...
They may not like me, but they've gotta respect me!

Good idea... Hellboy can then write his own..goodbye post and can we all stay on topic please.