Gozar[AZGD] vs matts21[PL] I think his biggest attack yet!

Gozar must have forgot to post his most recent attack reports before going into vacation. So I thought I would help him out by posting them for him. I mean who couldn't resist the 350,990 of metal , 169,178 crystal and the large amout of deuterium of 71,674. He got out of all three attacks. He must have been watching it for a while. LOL have fun in vacation mode.

The attacker has won the battle !
You receive 171.278 units of Metal, 88.040 units of Crystal and 33.933 units of Deuterium.
The attacker has lost a total of 0 units.
The defender has lost a total of 59.014.500 units.
A debris field containing 900.000 units of Metal and 900.000 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 18 %

You receive 171.703 units of Metal, 77.534 units of Crystal and 36.298 units of Deuterium.
The defender has lost a total of 51.612.650 units.
A debris field containing 908.190 units of Metal and 981.900 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 18 %
A moon has formed around the planet japan [8:203:7] !
Report created in 0.001 seconds

You receive 8.009 units of Metal, 3.604 units of Crystal and 1.443 units of Deuterium.
The defender has lost a total of 3.845.832.700 units.
A debris field containing 5.220 units of Metal and 52.200 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
Last edited by matts21 on Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Gozar[AZGD] vs matts21[PL] I think his biggest attack y

Yes I had to dash into VM...my mother has now come out of hospital, but then you forgot to state... that following a simple esp probe you sent the message F*** off...not to mention the 18 attacks of 1 probe and 1 recycler you sent at 10% speed (most over a 24hr plus period) following the legitimate attack I did on your fleet... with the added comment of hoping my mother does not die while they are running because I could not go VM..you are nothing more than a sore looser with a capital "L". a sorry excuse for a ZE player... Oh and telling me that all in ZE hate me... the latter may be true.. but hey the game has to have someone to hate....lol

ps...I still have the pm's you sent, I may not be able to post them on here but I can send them to anyone that wishes to see them... :)
Last edited by Gozar on Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

:lol: It's simple to see that something went on behind the scenes on this... people just can't shut those Yaps.
and it should say "almost" all ZE hates Gozar.. because I surely don't. :whistle:
glotr and best wishes to your Mother Gozar 8-)
MY KARMA RAN OVER YOUR DOGMA

MASTERS OF CHAOS-Extreme

ya personally i have no beef with gozar. iv done nothing to annoy him and hes done nothing to me. and even if he did fleet crash me i wouldnt rly care. it would suck but but i would probly congradulate him lol. y cant ppl just do that. like instead of say u suck when you get crashed try saying gd job or game well played lol. its more sportsman like lol.
HARDSTYLE IS THE ONLY STYLE

matt i agree with gozar...which i actually think is a first....you are a sore excuse for a player and a disgrace to PL...Every run in ive had with PL members they usualy are respectful and polite...you sound like a jerk( all of this is coming from a personal view as a player)...I for onedont hate gozar hes hit me a few times, ive talked with him on occasion...So youre assessment of everyone hating him is a little off...youre lucky he doesnt report your 18 attacks as spam or harrassment he certainly could report the pm's...Personally im more hoping he bashes you in youre "little game".

Gogetass4 wrote: hatter why u lie xD ?
:lol: no lies... Gozar is one of maybe 5 Extreme players (outside of SGA) I would serve with or have as
a Friend... it seems to me..the ones who "hate" him...are the ones who have made mistakes that he cashed in on...or pissed him off and payed the price... so far.. I have done neither. :D
MY KARMA RAN OVER YOUR DOGMA

MASTERS OF CHAOS-Extreme

First of all my 18 attacks did not violate any rules of zorg I want to make that clear it was waves of five at different planets. Second yes it has become personal because gozar has made it personal. All I have to say is he who lives in a glass house should not cast the first stone. :wall: